HK416 vs M4 video | MassCops

HK416 vs M4 video

Discussion in 'Firepower!!!' started by CJIS, Apr 17, 2009.

1. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMH94PuT_I"]YouTube- HK416 vs M4[/nomedia]

YouTube Video

I could have done without the techno mix but interesting never the less.

2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

I wonder if the "Leading trough technology" bit at the end was intentional or not. ;-)

3. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

*Yawn*

Since HK doesn't market to civilian customers, you can never own one....at least I can buy a Colt. You' be more likely to see phasers in your local gunstore than a 416.

4. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I thought it was kind of funny when the Colt failed test B because it was broken from test A? what?

5. Goose

I thought test B was the same as test A?

I thought it was funny that they were going on in German and then randomly said English words at the end. ;-)

6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

*note to self, don't shoot AR underwater*

the whole frogman thing was kinda overkill for a tiny pool. maybe some German camo or a Boonie hat would have been cool.

it's all moot like Killjoy says. the HK snobs don't sell to us peasants

7. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

German's love techno and getting dressed up in tight black latex and or neoprene...any damn excuse for that and they will.

Note to self: DO nothang with the guys at HK Ober. they are FREAKS! to the last one.

8. ArmyE5

ArmyE5 New Member

Colt has released a candidate to comepete with the HK416 it is model number le1020 you may also see it called the m5 etc... Hk is a great company who makes great products, Colt quality is unsurpassed when it comes to a combat rifle.

I will be purchasing the colt upper when it becomes available.

Oh and HK will be selling their rifles to the public later this year, hk mr223 or mr556 also the hkmr308 or mr762 civilian versions of 416 and 417 look for pricing to be between 2500 and 5000

9. Goose

...and herrow, where the fark have you been?!

10. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

I've seen that carrot dangled before....I'll believe it when I see it...and I still won't buy their heavy-ass, expensive upper! Or for that matter, their heavy-ass, expensive magazines!

11. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Dieter says "Yah, freaks"

[​IMG]