Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,what do you think about that hit and run case in Boston. Mr Joao Depina 26 while in a SUV hits Mr Paris Booker 15 nearly killing him and takes off and the only thing the police can do is summons Mr De Pina to court.

I think we need to change the MV laws in Massachusetts ASAP

·
MassCops Member
103 Posts
I think the judge should let the mother get her hands on that asshole. I thought the old lady was going to kill Depina in the courtroom :BE: .

·
Registered
137 Posts
It just said on the news that the prosecution asked for bail to be set for $25,000 since this nit has a huge driving record. The judge set bail for $2,500.... What the hell is wrong with this state? Friggin liberals.

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mazz said:
I think the judge should let the mother get her hands on that asshole. I thought the old lady was going to kill Depina in the courtroom :BE: .
LOL I did too!!!
The mother had to be lifted by a relative out of court I cant blame her for acting that way. I heard Paris was a good kid, its too bad

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,756 Posts
Thimios315 said:
BHCCPD, I always roll through your campus at night. Where the hell are you guys? I see your cruisers parked behind the fence right off of Rutherford Ave.
I think I freak out the SSI Security when they see me go through the tunnel over there.

Give me a shout, kid. 8)
Tim,

They see you coming and scurry like rats. You are a very intimidating sight! Couple that with the jealousy factor and even though you brush your teeth and change your socks..........well you understand
:lol:

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thimios315 said:
I went through there twice tonight! Once at 7:45pm, and then again at

9:30pm. Where are you guys. All I see is the cruisers parked in that

fenced in area and two SSI Guards sitting in the lobby, lol. I want to

meet the icon behind the name, BHCCPD! Don't be a stranger, come out

and be seen brother! What shift are you on? I'll be on the next two

nights, I work from 6pm-6am. Be there or be square, LoL.

The Ranger
I saw you but you took off it was about 930pmish. I have been working solo lately because everyone is injured so I have been trying to keep a low profile so I wont get killed or hurt since I have no back up and I don't do parking lot attendant role so I don't hang outside much (I am State Worker you know!!!). Come in through the loading dock the CP office room E-127. Bring some Krispy Kreams too any cheap women as well lol. See you later, gater

G

·
OK now that you guys made your love connection :shock: , try keeping it on topic, thanks.

P.S.-Oh ya lets us all know how your 1st date goes,LOL :lol:

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hunter said:
OK now that you guys made your love connection :shock: , try keeping it on topic, thanks.

P.S.-Oh ya lets us all know how your 1st date goes,LOL :lol:
LOL Opps Sorry LOL

PS He doesnt give out on the first date! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.