Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEST SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS (WWLP) A state trooper was injured in a high speed chase that began in Northampton and ended in West Springfield. State police pursued a car on Interstate 91 from Northampton to Holyoke, where the driver turned onto Route 5. The trooper's car hit a telephone pole when he tried to cut off the fleeing suspect. The impact caused the air bag to activate slightly injuring him. The chase had ended a few moments later near Bickfords' restaurant on Riverdale Street. The driver was taken into custody. He's being charged with assaulting a driver in Greenfield and stealing the man's car.

Another turd in custody.

Best wishes to the trooper involved.

G

·
Actually two troopers took minor injuries, both from airbag deployment. Both are fine. This guy is a real animal, even during booking and tried to ram at least one cruiser during the pursuit. Unfortunately, the chase came to a grinding halt right in front of a restaurant full of on-lookers, so the proper amount of road side justice could not be issued. :( Stay safe all.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
As I mentioned elsewhere, the Trooper injured (Trooper Moynihan) was the same Trooper the Republican was publically humiliating a few months ago for parking in a fire lane at the RMV. Hard-charger Trooper Moynihan is fine, just taking a few well-deserved days off.

G

·
LOL, I think The well derserved days off are probably disguised as a well deserved Supension, for terroizing an innocent citizen for taking photos of is wrong doing, GOD Forbid MSP screw up. Especially in the wild wild west.

Boy I think I'm going to move out to GREEN ACRES, all I have to is wait until some bored hard up Trooper screwes up and the next thing you know it I'm moving into his house, and if if wife sty behind its a bonus ( well then again it depends on what she looks like). Although me moving into feeding hills, Hmmm the neighbors would know what hit'm.

Keep'n 'm honest it's what its all about, Hooorah. Let the cards fall where they may baby.

If not for anything this should be intersting.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Every one of you wondering about Hunter's banning, read the above post; it will answer all your questions.....Hunter makes fun of a Trooper injured trying to take down a felon in a high speed pursuit. This shows in spades what kind of person we were dealing with, a snotty child who would try smear the name of guy injured in the line of duty. Think about that next time you question his banning......

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
:eek:t: You know what? A police officer injured in the line of duty is never funny no matter how major or minor the injury, but the guy was obviously pissed off at the Troopers when he wrote it for obvious reasons, as you all already know. Ok, maybe Hunter didn't express his frustration in the most appropriate way, setting and topic, but for God's sake, he's gone and not here to defend himself anymore, can't you people give it a rest?!?!?!?

Gil, this is getting seriously stupid... you ban someone with the purpose of putting a stop to the BS, yet certain people cannot let it go. Please tell the Romper Roomers to go to bed already and just let it be.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
How about just deleting it all? Everything, every little word that was written... that way, we can all just pretend it never happened, much like some pretend they've never said something others might consider outrageous on here. As I said before, no, it's not right that he wrote that and if it was about Trooper Englehardt or Chief Mortell it still would be wrong. Absolutely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts