Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you STILL think that the Reserve academy turns out cops that are better trained than the SSPO?

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Oh John I can't wait to see Union's response on this one :smokin: As for me Im staying out of this one since Im a SSPO graduate.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
:85565:

I know better not to get involved in this one!

::::NO COMMENT:::::

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
John J said:
RPD931 said:
Ah man... c'mon, open it up!
He won't, he is scared.
Isnt this Board for Sworn Police Officers (Municipal/State/Special/Sheriff)?A Security guard at the Museum Of Science hardly qualifies you to be on this board johnj.

Oh wait, you have NEVER had State Powers as Im being told!

Is it true that one of your departments had someone employed with a Active Warrant?

G

·
Oh my stars n'garters!
:shock:
Maybe this board isn't for you, you get soooooo angry sometimes! Really Union, take a vacation, take a laxatiive or some valium!

·
Subscribing Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
union1 said:
Isnt this Board for Sworn Police Officers (Municipal/State/Special/Sheriff)?A Security guard at the Museum Of Science hardly qualifies you to be on this board johnj.
Well, well Union. If that is how you want to play just get one thing straight I may currently work for the Security Department at the Museum Of Science but I am not a security guard and I make double what you make in a week.

union1 said:
Oh wait, you have NEVER had State Powers as Im being told!
I may have never had special state police powers like you or the other members of your department, however I did have deputy sheriffs powers. Something which for a long time you had begged for but were unable to get. And do you know why your chief would not approve them? I will tell you. It is because he did not want you and the rest of the officers on your shift running around the Boston commons and Chinatown looking for trouble any more than you already do, which is bascially the same reason he would not give you guys guns.

union1 said:
Is it true that one of your departments had someone employed with a Active Warrant?
And as far as the active warrant on a former co worker goes, if you check and I know you have, the warrant is from 1978 and it is for a minor infraction that the individual has paperwork to prove that he has already cleared up. So go ahead and hook him on it and it will be you that looks like the fool. Are you the kind of guy that would lock up another officer?
Oh yes and by the way, isn't it true that YOUR department currently employees officers that have criminal records? Don't lie now you know I know the answer to that question.

NACop said:
Really Union, take a vacation, take a laxatiive or some valium!
Yes, what a good idea. Maybe that will help get his head out of his ass.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,679 Posts
Hey MT1,

Keep your finger off the trigger buddy..........Union is a big boy.
:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.