Hey everyone | MassCops

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by WirePro_Joe, Jul 2, 2014.

1. WirePro_Joe

WirePro_Joe MassCops Member

Wanted to post a quick introduction and to say thank you to all those that take time to post serious answers that are very helpful.
    My name is Joe and I'm a master electrician. I'm 32 years old and have always dreamed about serving my community in a LE capacity. I had let that dream go figuring that I was too old and missed any opportunity that I might have had. I was excited to recently discover that R/I academies exist and that some local towns use reserve police officers. I decided to pursue any opportunity that may still exist. I have no plans, as of yet, to leave the electrical field but hope to serve in a part time/reserve basis if possible.
    I've recently got the sponsorship of my local police chief to attend the R/I academy in September. I'm still in the process of deciding if this will be a worth while investment of time and money.
    I'm thankful for the masscops website which has answered many questions I've had so far.
    Also, a shout out of thanks to all the veterans and active LE officers that serve this country!

thanks, Joe

kwflatbed likes this.