Hey everyone | MassCops

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by massram, Oct 7, 2011.

1. massram

massram MassCops Member

Hi everyone,
    Senior studying Criminal Justice in RI, figured I'd join this site to help keep up with LE news (job postings wouldn't hurt either) and meet some new people! See ya around,
    -Henry

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Welcome to MC, I hope you are thick skinned.

3. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Hey.

4. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Hey!

5. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Henry, you failed right off the bat. NEVER give your real name to the general public. We're a close knit group and have respect for some so for the most part, you're safe with us. With that in mind, it's not just "US" that read stuff here and since the general public isn't fond of us, doesn't trust us, is quick to accuse us of wrongdoing, is stupid and basically will screw us whenever they can, we try to keep stuff on the downlow.

Now, that's not to say we don't share information and in some cases we're somewhat open about who we are, it's always in your best interest to have a bit of mystery about you. People don't like cops, cop sympathizers or those who attain the job, so we look out for each other and more importantly, for ourselves.

Paranoia, it doesn't mean that they AREN'T out to get you!

All my spelling errors aside (it's been a very long day-Judge not, lest ye be judged) I just want to say how nice it is to have you on board. I wish you much luck in your persuit of your degree and you eventual graduation. If you are destined to join our ranks, I wish you much success. If you have other goals, I still wish you much luck, sincerely.

I hope your time on this site is enlightening, entertaining and fun.

6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

It probably is a fake name.....who the hell names their son "Henry" these days?

8. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Welcome

9. massram

massram MassCops Member

haha thanks everyone for the welcome. I like to consider myself thick-skinned, and it's all in good fun. Don't worry, you're not going to find that "young and arrogant" attitude over here. I'm here to learn.

10. zm88

zm88 MassCops Member

Welcome