Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is already laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.
Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012: 'Horrific' Gun Ban List Proposal Leaked

http://redflagnews.com/opinion/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out-by-alan-korwin

·
Super Moderator
6,646 Posts
I wish Hinkley either 10-ringed him or missed him completely. What a douchebag.

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
You're all crazy!
When the criminals come with their AR's, I will gladly give them their fair share.

*Sent from my taxpayer funded obamaphone

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I was trying to find one a few months ago. I just didn't want to wait 9 months. Good pick!

I think ill buy a few RRA stripped lowers. Of course, they'll immediately be assembled. Of course. Obviously.

Posted while GL 90 § 13B
My dealer quoted 90 days... I'm assuming its because they are (were) on promo. Although Ill probably call him every friday to see if its in yet... BUT since everyone is worried about the NoBama Ban... who knows... 90 days is still not exactly "off the shelf" anyhow.. Meanwhile - I have other ARs to stroke for a while. haha. Ill post a review once I get it. Anyone else have one?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sometimes I think a a zombie apocalypse would be a good thing. Think about it, the gunless government dependent liberials would perish while armed conservatives would survive. I mean most libs are pretty much zombies anyways.

This legislation is a example of the slow boiling frog method of banning guns. If they do it incrementaly over time most amercians won't notice until it is too late.

·
Super Moderator
6,646 Posts
Sometimes I think a a zombie apocalypse would be a good thing. Think about it, the gunless government dependent liberials would perish while armed conservatives would survive. I mean most libs are pretty much zombies anyways.

Reactions: Goose

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
If the zombies attacked democrats, they'd starve to death-there's not a brain to be had.
Heard this gem tonight-EPA's going to rule the lead in bullets is contaminating the ground, and ammo will have a tax imposed in order to fund the clean-up, pricing the middle class shooter out of the market.

G

·
Some folks are seriously considering the time to split the Country into two separate Nations is here, if they keep all this non-sense up this may very well be the new map. Looks like I have to move.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.