Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone here can help me out in identifing a gang tag that is starting to pop up in our community (North Adams).

We have never had a real gang problem but a few bangers have been moving in over the past few months and we are having a tough time finding who they are assoc. with. We feal they are most likely LaFamilia but not sure.

But most have had tattoo saying "50 D" or "50 Deep" and know we are starting to get tags with "50 deep" in locations. They don't beeds but ussually were red white and blue colors.

any help were would be great thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What type of people are showing the tatoos? I tried searching online for info and didn't find anything too easy.
Pure speculation; I wonder if they have some type of patriot/malitia mentality.... just on the basis on the red/whit/blue and we are fifty states. Again, that is just my speculation, bouncing the idea around.

BTW, I think your town is quite nice. I usually try to ride the Mohawk trail at least once a season and stop for dinner in North Adams. Looks like it would be a nice place to live.

·
2,297 Posts
chowder";p="66814 said:
I am wondering if anyone here can help me out in identifing a gang tag that is starting to pop up in our community (North Adams).

We have never had a real gang problem but a few bangers have been moving in over the past few months and we are having a tough time finding who they are assoc. with. We feal they are most likely LaFamilia but not sure.

But most have had tattoo saying "50 D" or "50 Deep" and know we are starting to get tags with "50 deep" in locations. They don't beeds but ussually were red white and blue colors.

any help were would be great thanks.
Sounds to me like Netas. It is a Puerto Rican prison gang that has spread. I used to see a lot of them when I was a C/O. Their "Gang Sign" is crossed fingers.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts

Here is an example of ÑETA Beads - 3 Red, 3 White and 3 Blue

Here is an example of ÑETA tattoo

Hope that helps some.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,710 Posts
Try calling the MCLA gang-unit!
:wink:

·
Registered
83 Posts
TRY CALLING THE A.C.L.U. I'M SURE THEY'D BE HAPPY TO TELL YOU AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO LEAVE THE THUGS ALONE AND NOT IMPINGE ON THEIR RIGHT TO TURN YOUR COMMUNITY INTO A THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLE. RHL

·
Subscribing Member
233 Posts
"Deep" usually refers to the number of members in the gang. "50 deep" would mean they have 50 members.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I hear ya Blackops. Take them out while you can. They multiply like roaches!! Take it from me, ounce it ‘s started, it can’t be stopped!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts