Help a Family, and a Marine. | MassCops

Help a Family, and a Marine.

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by RodneyFarva, Jul 11, 2015.

1. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

To My Friends and Family of MassCops
    http://www.gofundme.com/rcreardon
    dev2_1.jpg

I went to school with Rian and his wife and they are good people, Rian is a marine and has spent some combat time in the fallujah sand box. So I'm asking the members of masscops (and for anyone for that matter anyone) that if you can donate anything, it would be very much appreciated.
    4993392_1434681214.4414.jpg

We're facing a really bad stretch here. I have been out of work since last Sept I am waiting on interviews and computer repair jobs, there's money coming in but it’s not enough to pay the bills and rent, and we've been able to cover all our bills and rent up until now but the savings is gone. And we need help to cover how far we've fallen behind on our rent and bills so we don't get shut off or evicted.

Please, whatever you can give, even if it's just a dollar, will help my Family and I get through this and not get kicked out of our apartment. Our landlords have been very patient the last 9 months but we're at the point where they're making eviction noises, and we need to stave off literal homelessness.

I'm a 16 year Combat Vet that has exuasted all other sources. I hate having to do this, but things have been really bad lately, and we need all the help we can get to make it through the summer.

2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Stuck

RodneyFarva likes this.
  3. FTH

FTH MassCops Member

I hope it helps.
    And send me his resume if he is still looking. Even if his skills set don't match our openings I can see if friends have something he can apply for.
    [email protected]

mtc and RodneyFarva like this.
  4. RodneyFarva

I will have him get in touch with you.
    I will have him get in touch with you.

FTH likes this.
  5. kateykakes

kateykakes MassCops Member

Is it ok if I share this on my Facebook feed?

6. RodneyFarva