Hello from GOAL (Gun Owners' Action League) | MassCops

Hello from GOAL (Gun Owners' Action League)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by GOAL C.M., Sep 2, 2011.

1. GOAL C.M.

GOAL C.M. MassCops Member

Hi Everyone, Mike Sweeney, Comms Manager from Gun Owners' Action League here. If you do not know GOAL, we are the official state firearms organization, our mission is community outreach and education, training, and lobbying for 2A rights on Beacon Hill.

Currently we have legislation in the works that many on this board will be interested in, it's called "An Act Repealing the Ban on Modern Sporting Arms" (please see our website for more info, I can't post links yet) the legislation came about largely because of the amount of phone calls we received from LEO's concerned that the duty rifle they purchased could land them in jail for 10 years, (no, I'm not kidding) please see our website for more information.

I look forward to discussing 2A issues with many on this board.

Thanks

Mike

2. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Welcome To MC

3. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I'm definitely with you Mike. Welcome aboard.

4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

EVERYBODY JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or don't cry to me later you lemming fools!

5. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Welcome aboard Mike.

Wolf, any thoughts on doing a GOAL sponsorship thing like we did with the NRA awhile back? I would definitely sponsor someone.

6. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Welcome aboard Mike

7. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Bueller.......anyone?

8. GOAL C.M.

GOAL C.M. MassCops Member

Thanks all, we were out for the holiday, hope you all had a safe and happy one!

9. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Welcome Mike!

10. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Mike, thanks for joining us. Welcome aboard.

Also, I want to thank you and the organization for sticking up for LE when that fraud of a letter came out from EOPS to FFLs earlier this year. We were indeed paying attention, and I for one thank you guys for taking a position that isn't necessarily all that popular throughout all parts of the shooting community.

11. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

Welcome, Mike. I have been a member of GOAL for many years. Your organization does great work. The NRA is great nationally, but GOAL fights on the front lines in the Commonwealth.

Sent from my ADR6300

12. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Welcome Mike, your group is a good thing and I hope you can accomplish much.

Not to be funny and for a change, I MEAN it, but do you folks ever have an issue with the OTHER GOAL? Does anyone ever get the two confused. I am sincere when I ask since I've often wondered how often you get people wanting to join one but steer to the WRONG one.

No matter what, WELCOME ABOARD!