Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this board, and I just wanted to say Hi.

I working towards getting a career in LEO, and am fully hopefuly of success but fully prepared for some dissappointment.

My "reach" department (Department I'd like to work for out of all, Local, State, Fed) is the MASP.

Eagerly waiting for the next class exams to kick in..............and waiting........and waiting..

Anybody have any experiences with the application process they'd like to share, or any advice? Any key factors that led to your employment?

Thanks for all the help in advance
Patrick

G

·
Run! Run! and Run! Because that is what you'll be doing. Just fill out the packets as asked and answer questions at the board with some intelligence. And when you decide to quit, please do not sue.

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
what is the MASP? Isnt that where we get Paystation from? :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the 77 the troup from the exams in 2002? Or is the 77 the next troop that will take the exams yet to be announced?

·
MassCops Member
81 Posts
The 77th R.T.T. is the next class to go through the academy at New Braintree. They took the exam in 2002. Hopefully the 78th R.T.T. will follow suit behind the 77th after their graduation. We need the bodies.....

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Did you take the test? How did you do?
I scored a 90. Not bad IMHO considering it was my first test for any department...
Good luck to you! (Naturally, just slightly less luck than me :p )

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help guys.

Looks like I'll be waiting for the 78's exams.....Just hope I don't need to retire by the time that happens.

·
Registered
165 Posts
There is not necessarily a separate test for each RTT. The MSP can decide to administer a test whenever they want to, but it is expensive to do so. Prior to the June 2002 test, the last MSP test was in February of 1998. If you've been browsing the other MSP related posts on this board you are probably aware that MSP would like to hire atleast 2 RTT's from the 2002 test. Those would be the 77th RTT and the 78th RTT.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yep, the 78th is expected (hopefully) to kick off in early spring. So the next test will be for the 79th, which only our Lord knows when it will be held.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I guess I won't hold my breath waiting for the 2006 exam, I got my letter today from VTSP for the 10/9 Written/Physical/Pysch exams. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.