Heads Up! | MassCops

Heads Up!

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by LGriffin, Oct 11, 2019.

1. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

We’ve got a self-proclaimed “Progressive” running for Mayor in Weymouth, where our brother Michael was murdered by a lowlife emboldened by impotent progressive policies. He repeatedly touts that he was a Marine but I’ve never met a Marine whose boots hit sand that would ever tout Obama’s bullshit policies so something is off here.
    He’s trying to walk back this anti-LE tweet from a few years ago (posted when he was a grown man, not an adolescent) but the sentiment behind his words was quite clear. Spread the word.

Attached Files:

zm88 and 02136colonel like this.
  2. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Again with this nonsense:

Attached Files:

3. kdk240

kdk240 MassCops Member

Kid has his head up his ass.
    I highly doubt he can even try to beat Headlund.

4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

Was going to say what happened to Bob Hedlund ?

If Hedlund's campaign needs any help sign me up. :cool:

LGriffin likes this.
  5. Sooty

Sooty Administrator

Weymouth residents are too blue collar and too raw over the brutal murder of their officer.
    I don't see him being successful.

38bigblock, Kilvinsky, kdk240 and 2 others like this.
  6. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Let's hope not but I've been monitoring his social media and he's getting out of state DNC $$$$ support.
    That's how we got stuck with Fauxahontas.
    This boy's "got a pretty mouth" to sweet talk the elderly for easy votes and he'd like to keep his anti-LEO activism quiet for now. Keep watch, Folks!

7. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Hedlund seems a bit too popular and has his head straight. I can't believe he'd be ousted by this dingbat. Maybe Liz Warrant could come campaign for him! Hell, she has no Senate duties to attend to, why not?