Haverhill Wacker | MassCops

Haverhill Wacker

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by TopCop24, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Pulled this one over the other night on 495. 5 teenagers in the car. Operator said he was going 74 mph after I clocked him between 80-85. Whip antenna. 15% tint on rear windows, 40% on fronts. 17 queries on the plate when I grabbed him. This is one of his status updates from facebook....Ive recently learned that I can sit at a green light and no one will beep at me to go.
    [​IMG]

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

He's never been in front of me at a green light, because I lay on the horn incessantly the very second the light turns green when a whacker is in front of me. I also love to zoom by them when they're doing under the speed limit while all the clueless civilians are afraid to pass them.

PLEASE "pull me over".

harper, Oscar8, honor12900 and 12 others like this.
  3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

My youngest has that very model and color. He removed the pushbar and window tint immediately.

4. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

But did you gig him?

5. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

Full boat, speeding and left lane violation

harper, EDB78, LawMan3 and 4 others like this.
  6. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

I hope he doesn't drag you into court. I know LEO's hate that. :eek:

7. Johnny Law

Out-fucking-standing!

8. Johnny Law

While I agree with you overall, he couldn't gig for 90-9D. The front windows were 40%. Anything rearward of the driver could be painted solid black as long as there is a side mirror.

TopCop24 and Delta784 like this.
  9. Johnny Law

Perhaps it is you that just taught me. I'm not at work, and haven't been for some time so I can't refer to my "book of the world" I got and have added to since I've gotten out of the academy. Some of the wording and exemptions were not there in my book (I swear!) that are there now. It wouldn't be the first time a law was amended and we had no training brief on it, so my apologies.

I had since long ago given up on checking tint anyway, it was always tossed on a mag appeal, so I quit writing it.

10. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

GMass is right. And I know guys that gig for each window and never get called on it. Cha-ching....

LECSniper likes this.
  11. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Our tint meter worked wonders on the wiseacres we pulled over in Brockton

12. Herrdoktor

Herrdoktor MassCops Member

That's just being a dick

13. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

that's enforcing the law.

14. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

FIFY

15. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

M'eh. I reckon 90% of the motoring public drive like assholes and deserve a .45 ACP to the dome. Since the powers that be prohibit such an action, I guess a fine for each fuck up will have to suffice...

LawMan3, Pvt. Cowboy and csauce777 like this.