Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
The most common people involved in this are "Bitchtits McGee" (Josh Abrams) and "Pubstache Pablo" (Anselmo Enrique Morales)... nothing new, these idiots are career criminals with no life, who try egg on cops (directly or indirectly), don't give them the desired result. Kill them with kindness while on duty (off duty is another story)
Josh Abrams is a class act. The "turtleboy blogs" have done quite a few articles about him. If boredom strikes I suggest checking it out.. The Worcester PD one is great to watch. Gives you a stand point of city vs. small town and how things are much different as far things being 'more lenient' with the bigger cities.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The guy who manages the most popular channel from New England is named Anselmo Morales or something of that nature. He consistently brags in many of his more recent videos to make "a 100,000 dollars" for his various escapades in not just Massachusetts but all of New England and as recently as more southern states such as Florida. Anselmo himself if you look at his history is plagued with a laundry list of felonies and not just himself but also the owners of channels with similar content and has done collaborations with. Anselmo's unofficial biography as well as the background of his associates are mentioned in the article below in a no nonsense style that is oddly Masscops-esque LOL
Auditing The "First Amendment" Auditors: Auditing America's Anselmo "Enrique" Morales-Torres Gets His Turn For A TB Audit

PS I have watched some videos of his for educational purposes as we did have a class discussion on these yahoos in one of my criminal justice classes. Anselmo and others like him also tend to clickbait with attention grabbing titles that most of the time are complete lies in how "unprofessional" some of the LEO's take their crap. In one of their videos, they titled an escapade of theirs in a rural town in Maine after directly dealing with the chief as being "power hungry" even though that chief they dealt with in the video was in actuality very kind in giving open records documents and upholded a very admirable sense of kindness and professionalism the whole time the chief dealt with the felonious lot. This escapade of theirs wasn't the only time they lied with a clickbait title......

·
Registered
11 Posts
Josh Abrams is a class act. The "turtleboy blogs" have done quite a few articles about him. If boredom strikes I suggest checking it out.. The Worcester PD one is great to watch. Gives you a stand point of city vs. small town and how things are much different as far things being 'more lenient' with the bigger cities.
Isn't Josh still in prison?

·
Get off my lawn!
3,694 Posts
Isn't Josh still in prison?
Rodney I've never met them thank goodness! I belong to the A1 frauditor community on YouTube, and I get such joy watching them (especially Anselmo) get the boot or new shiny silver bracelets lol;)
Yes Josh is still in prison as far as I know, I think he was in for a two year bid .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes Josh is still in prison as far as I know, I think he was in for a two year bid .
Welp, ya play stoopid games, ya win stoopid prizes. I find a lot of these A1 frauditors have "real" convictions. Not just related to their man child stunts. Idk what is appropriate to say here, but some are SOs, abusers, all that great stuff that causes them to be chronically unemployed due to felony convictions...they're all awful!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts