Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

• They're smart, and they're kinky: Harvard University has a club for students who like strange sex.
And you thought the only thing they whipped was the SAT.
Harvard students who have bedroom proclivities that would make their parents' faces go crimson will soon be able to share the details - in a school-sanctioned club for scholars who like kinky sex. An informal group that calls itself "Harvard College Munch" began meeting last year in the dining hall to discuss the sexual ties that bind them, and it is on the brink of gaining recognition from the school's Committee on Student Life.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/29/harvard-to-welcome-kinky-sex-club-for-students/?test=latestnews#ixzz2DioIt5yr

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,842 Posts
Hiring Manager Cowboy: "I see you attended Harvard? Is that correct?"
Applicant: "That's correct."
Me: "Thanks for coming. Someone will be in touch..."
Applicant: "But we didn't do the interview..."
Me: "Someone will be in touch."

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
I got my red wings, does that make me part of the Crimson Tide?
Oh, that is THO THICK!

Kinky sex at harvard? That's usually when the administration just doesn't bother using lube with the employees...though some employees DO have handcuffs.

Reactions: USMCMP5811

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
And I went to a state university.…damn private schools get all the fun!

Reactions: GARDA
G

·
My sister-in-law is a double Harvard graduate (A.B. & M.B.A.), and a couple of years ago, she had a birthday party for her husband. I literally had a semi-circle of her Harvard classmates around me, entranced as I told police war stories. They had absolutely no clue that such a different world existed.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
My sister-in-law is a double Harvard graduate (A.B. & M.B.A.), and a couple of years ago, she had a birthday party for her husband. I literally had a semi-circle of her Harvard classmates around me, entranced as I told police war stories. They had absolutely no clue that such a different world existed.
You penetrated their yuppie bubble??

G

·
I welcome this club to the Harvard campus. Perhaps, as a result of this new club's presence on campus, it will soon become much easier and much more common for Harvard people to go fuck themselves.
LMFAO excellent contribution to this thread

·
18,540 Posts
They were mostly her HBS (Harvard Business School) classmates, so they were Mitt Romney/Abigail Johnson types who aren't total moonbats.
word on the street is that HBS stands for HOLY BULLSHIT! and that many at HBS are douchebags. That's just a rumor though.:rolleyes:

On a seperate note, Harvard did have a sex magazine. It lasted a couple of issues then disappeared. A parody of it was done and that was essentially all that came of it. Lots of talk, little action.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
I knew I should have tried a little harder to get into HLS...

...Only needed another 30 LSAT points and I would have been hittin' this up... :cool:

Reactions: LawMan3

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts

·
18,540 Posts
define, PUDDING!

Reactions: USMCMP5811
1 - 18 of 18 Posts