Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
From what I know its a great department. They have a goodsize force and get involved with more incidents then small towns.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
A friend of mine, who used to work for the Sheriff's Department with me, got on Harvard in the last class. They went through the MBTA academy this summer. He says he loves it. The pay is pretty good too. I believe they pay more than most cities and towns. Plenty of details and what not, from what I'm told.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
ecpd402 said:
From what I know its a great department. They have a goodsize force and get involved with more incidents then small towns.
Ya! that seems to be the cliche response lately
:roll:

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
mpd61 said:
ecpd402 said:
Hey I was expressing my opinion. Sorry if your bored by it. You got any good imput

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
ecpd402 said:
mpd61 said:
ecpd402 said:
Hey I was expressing my opinion. Sorry if your bored by it. You got any good imput
He very rarely has anything good.. I wouldnt hold my breath :roll:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,715 Posts
ecpd;

I was merely pointing out that the "in town" universities are always being touted as doing more than most "small town" P.D.'s You know, old hat, cliche, sounds familiar, same old song-and-dance?
:wink:
Union1;

Like you said a couple of times in PM's "You don't like, and never will like me" Well it's evident by your remarks. I hope someday I may contribute something to this board that doesn't offend you.
:?

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Hey Guys,

Could you take that to email? Sounds like a personal problem, which should be kept personal. Back to Harvard PD...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.