Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Framingham State College Police Department MASSCOPS members wish all fellow members a safe and Happy Thanksgiving :D

fscpd902
fscpd903
fscpd907
fscpd808
SSPO#11
SINKER

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Many wishes for a happy thanksgiving to all of you. Enjoy the time with your family's and be safe out there in your holiday travels.

Gil

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
On behalf of the Emerson College Police Department. Happy Thanksgiving

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Happy Holidays folks and if anyone knows where to get coffee in the JP area on thanksgiving day working a first half? It's worth a thousand bucks :D :D 8)

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Little shop Huntington Avenue @ Longwood Avenue good food / ok coffee.
I believe thay are open on Holidays ? The MASSART guys will know.

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! and Michaelbos the Dunkin Dounuts in roslindale square( washington st.) is 24 hour they should be open. I don't know what part of JP you are working in but it is just down the street from Forset Hills train station.

·
Registered
447 Posts
MCOA

On behalf of the Massachusetts Communications Officers Association Executive Board and all Dispatchers in Massachusetts I want to wish eveyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Jeremie Meyer
MCOA Secretary

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
On my way out now for the biggest party night of the year... Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh by far the biggest night especially in my homeboy area of West Roxbury, Roslindale, Hyde Park area of Boston. After 8pm if you are not in a bar, restauraunt or club you will be standing outside waiting to get in. And don't for get the after hours police spot in West Roxbury. lol

Hey Michaelbos try the MBTA Adminstration Building across the West Roxbury Court House. When I worked in that area that is were we use to go for a good cup of mud and a bite to eat. Thats of course they are still there. PS what ever you do dont insult the guys food or his prices he goes nuts lol stay safe

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Benny Hill I mean Bunker Hill Com College !!!!!!!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Hey Mike!
You've worked at JP now for how many years? Can't find any good coffee?
Drive over to Dedham P.D., maybe Cheryl can get you a cup
:wink:

BTW- I'm working the 3-11 now. No Turkey for this kid!
:cry:

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Thanks everyone for the coffee hints. And the T barn coffee place, it that the same as the soup nazi? if you insult him, no coffee, get out. :D

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Is the soup nazi the same as the Sandwich Nazi at White Hen in West Roxbury?

"I see you steal bag of potato chips! That's it, no more sandwiches for anybody, everyone get out!"

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
Is the soup nazi the same as the Sandwich Nazi at White Hen in West Roxbury?

"I see you steal bag of potato chips! That's it, no more sandwiches for anybody, everyone get out!"
LOL LOL OH My God thats right LOL especially if you go in the White Hen in uniform. They band the Boston Police from parking any of their cruiser in their parking lot because BPD use to park their cruisers in their lot for the day. Last time I was there they had signs No Parking for BPD vehicles.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hope all had a good Tday. By the way, the president's visit to Baghdad was stupendous! Did anybody see their chiefs in the station on Tday? :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.