1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiveing to all of you. Espeically if your on duty like me! :shock:

·
1,334 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Just got off-duty, time for some rest, turkey, and then back at 8pm for 12hrs this time...you have to love the holidays :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
What Thanksgiving means to me: Morning Beer, Football, Afternoon Beer, Football, Beer during appetizers, Turkey and all the sides, Football, Spiced Nogand pie...LOL

Wishing you all a very safe and relaxing Thanksgiving....Just think Christmas is a month away :shock:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone working today...stay safe. I hope I can make it till my last half after all the bird i'm going to eat today

·
1,334 Posts
What Thanksgiving means to me: Morning Beer, Football, Afternoon Beer, Football, Beer during appetizers, Turkey and all the sides, Football, Spiced Nogand pie...LOL

Wishing you all a very safe and relaxing Thanksgiving....Just think Christmas is a month away :shock:
That was a good one copchika911. Oh, I think you forgot to add the beer after the nap and beer at night...and more beer :t: :alcoholi: :pint: :martini: Have a good one, thanks for the laugh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.