Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone Happy Black Friday!!! Have fun at all the retail stores today breaking up fights over PS2's and Tickle me elmos :p

I'm so glad I'm out of retail and Loss Prevention.

Scott :pc:

·
1,334 Posts
I never understood why people get up so early to go shopping :crazy:. The last thing I would think of on a day off is to get up at 4am to go shopping for 5am, ofcourse I am on midnights so that may have something to do with it... :sl: Wouldn't it be easier to go to Wal-Mart on a Sunday night when it is opened late and there are no people, instead there are long lines outside of Staples (an office store mind you) at 6am??? Any other day shoppers try to avoid crowds, today they knock eachother over to get in the store. Isn't the public wonderful?

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah last year I was a manager at a store in the Square One Mal in Saugus. We opened at like 6AM I got there at 530 and i had to park in the back lot like all the way at the end of the lot. It sucked soooo bad. But we did like $20,000 In Sales. My store was empty at the end of the night it was great.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I know you're all jealous that I just got a part time job at Barnes and Noble....I've never worked retail so this should be interesting!

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
I like internet shopping...no parking...no lines...no screaming kids...no mall rats...and on and on...
:D
roger that, I just started doing that this year, I can go shopping while at the desk at work, and in two nights I'm done shopping for everyone. The only drawback is shipping and handling fees, but I'll pay a little extra not to trip over little brats and get coughed at by old people.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
"shipping and handling fees," balanced against the cost of driving out to the mall and taxes...it works out even most of the time.

G

·
"shipping and handling fees," balanced against the cost of driving out to the mall and taxes...it works out even most of the time.--Not to mention the traffic jams, parking lot fender benders, you come out ahead.

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
darkknight750il @ Sun 28 Nov said:
I know you're all jealous that I just got a part time job at Barnes and Noble....I've never worked retail so this should be interesting!
I am jealous...you get a discount on your Starbucks Lattes :D
I'm Jealous that she get's discounts on the UK edition of FHM and Maxim :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.