Handguns for sale | MassCops

Handguns for sale

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by ogzee28, Oct 27, 2005.

1. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

I have a few handguns I am trying to sell. Here is what I have and what I am asking for each. They are all in excellent condition. Thanks,
    Ogzee28

#1. Glock 23 W/3 high cap mags $450
    #2. Sig P228 9MM w/3 high cap mags $400
    #3. Sig P230 380 w/ 2 7rnd mags $250
    #4. S&W Model 66 357 $250

If your interested drop me a line and we can arrange a viewing & inspection.

2. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

Just an FYI, The Sig P230 is sold as well as the S&W 357. The Glock & P228 are still available.:alcoholi:

3. Curious EMT

Curious EMT Subscribing Member

oh MAN i would have been all over that 230 :(

4. Bigape9

Bigape9 MassCops Member

Is the sig 9mm two tone or solid black and where you located i am interested

5. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

The Sig 228 9mm is blued....

6. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

Sorry about that, I am in the Acton/Concord area. I have the weekend off and will be around if you want to see it.

7. Eamonn Wright

Eamonn Wright MassCops Member

Email sent.

8. EASTCOASTCOP

EASTCOASTCOP MassCops Member

Hey i was wondering what you have left for guns do you still have the glock?? i live like 10 mins from concord i would like to check it out and i have a few questions if your around. Thanks

9. Falstaff66

Falstaff66 Guest

I've been looking for a used 228 in good condition. What shape is this one in? I'm not a LEO, are the high cap mags pre-ban?

10. Eamonn Wright

Eamonn Wright MassCops Member

Just to let everyone know, I met ogzee28 today and bought his 228. The gun is in great condition, and ogzee28 is a gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you ogzee28, off to the range tomorrow!

11. MVS

MVS Chapter 90 Enforcer

Sounds like eBay here. Congrats ogzee28, you have your first positive feedback. :D

12. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

Thanks for the words Eamonwright. I want to pass on a thanks as well. I wish everyones one as easy to deal with. Enjoy the 228 and I will keep my ears open for that other item we discussed. Thanks again and enjoy the 228.
    :t:

13. pj150

pj150 New Member

Interested in the Glock. PM or email me if it's still available. Thanks.

14. ogzee28

ogzee28 MassCops Member

Just an FYI.....

The Sig & Glock have been sold, if I come into anything else like these I will post them. Thanks to all that purchased, and stay safe out there.

ogzee28:beer: