Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few handguns I am trying to sell. Here is what I have and what I am asking for each. They are all in excellent condition. Thanks,
Ogzee28

#1. Glock 23 W/3 high cap mags $450
#2. Sig P228 9MM w/3 high cap mags $400
#3. Sig P230 380 w/ 2 7rnd mags $250
#4. S&W Model 66 357 $250

If your interested drop me a line and we can arrange a viewing & inspection.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an FYI, The Sig P230 is sold as well as the S&W 357. The Glock & P228 are still available.:alcoholi:

ogzee28 said:
I have a few handguns I am trying to sell. Here is what I have and what I am asking for each. They are all in excellent condition. Thanks,
Ogzee28

#1. Glock 23 W/3 high cap mags $450
#2. Sig P228 9MM w/3 high cap mags $400
#3. Sig P230 380 w/ 2 7rnd mags $250
#4. S&W Model 66 357 $250

If your interested drop me a line and we can arrange a viewing & inspection.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey i was wondering what you have left for guns do you still have the glock?? i live like 10 mins from concord i would like to check it out and i have a few questions if your around. Thanks

G

·
I've been looking for a used 228 in good condition. What shape is this one in? I'm not a LEO, are the high cap mags pre-ban?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just to let everyone know, I met ogzee28 today and bought his 228. The gun is in great condition, and ogzee28 is a gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you ogzee28, off to the range tomorrow!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Eamonn Wright said:
Just to let everyone know, I met ogzee28 today and bought his 228. The gun is in great condition, and ogzee28 is a gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Thank you ogzee28, off to the range tomorrow!
Sounds like eBay here. Congrats ogzee28, you have your first positive feedback. :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the words Eamonwright. I want to pass on a thanks as well. I wish everyones one as easy to deal with. Enjoy the 228 and I will keep my ears open for that other item we discussed. Thanks again and enjoy the 228.
:t:

Eamonn Wright said:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just an FYI.....

The Sig & Glock have been sold, if I come into anything else like these I will post them. Thanks to all that purchased, and stay safe out there.

ogzee28:beer:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts