Hampton Beach Reserve... Any Experiences? | MassCops

Hampton Beach Reserve... Any Experiences?

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by KPD54, Oct 30, 2020.

1. KPD54

KPD54 MassCops Member

Hello,
    I've been looking to get into LE for a while, and I am final getting my chance this summer. Hampton NH opened up for their reserves so I applied. Ive heard Hampton can get really crazy in summers. I worked in a small maine town last year as a civilian enforcement officer, so Im not exactly sure what to expect. Anyone have any experiences they can share with this PD?

2. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

no first-hand experience, but I know a few people who have worked there. It's a great place to get started, get certified, and get your experience. Department has a lot of opportunities, a decent budget, and plenty of action during the summer months.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

CCCSD likes this.
  3. msw

msw MassCops Member

The “Summer Special” - as it used to be called on the Cape (maybe still is?) - was an LE career starter for many of us. I was a Summer Special on the Cape over 44 years ago. It was the best summer of my life, and a great beginning to my LE career (which might even finally be coming to an end at some time in the not too distant future).

CCCSD likes this.
  4. kdk240

kdk240 MassCops Member

I never worked in nh, but I did the summer cop thing moons ago here. Still one of the best times of my life.
    Its a great experience and recommended.