Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters. I can now preach to the lost souls of my congregation about the evils that the sinners do. I can talk professionally about the temptation of demon rum and loose women. I can even save those loose women from eternal damnation. Matter of fact I think I'll go out tonight and look for a loose woman to save.

If anyone else would like to join in and become a "person of the cloth" check out this website and become ordained in less then a minute. Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters.

Become Ordained in less then a minute!

·
1,952 Posts
MarkBoston @ Sat 11 Sep said:
Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters. I can now preach to the lost souls of my congregation about the evils that the sinners do. I can talk professionally about the temptation of demon rum and loose women. I can even save those loose women from eternal damnation. Matter of fact I think I'll go out tonight and look for a loose woman to save.

If anyone else would like to join in and become a "person of the cloth" check out this website and become ordained in less then a minute. Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters.

Become Ordained in less then a minute!

The ULC is f*ckled up bigtime....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.