Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy, gun control really seems to be working well in Massachusetts isn't it?
:roll: That last sentence is chilling. I hope the little puke doesn't get out for a good long time.

Gun-toting duo's arrest stops `bloodbath'
By Michele McPhee
Monday, January 17, 2005

A duo of what police are calling would-be assassins - with guns cocked and drawn at their sides - were busted outside a Dorchester after-hours party early yesterday morning before they could fire a bullet, the Herald has learned.

The arrests of Evan Disola, 19, and Korey Darby, 21, prevented a probable bloodbath, said Capt. Tim Murray, the commander of District B-3.

``Due to the fantastic work of the police officers, we have two bodies under arrest in a cell block, instead of the chalk outline of bodies on a neighborhood sidewalk,'' Murray said yesterday.

The busts also illustrated the success of the Morton/Talbot Corridor Initiative - a crime-fighting strategy funded by a $500,000 state grant pumping police overtime into the most violent square-mile area in the city.

Last week, the Herald reported that the corridor linking Dorchester to Mattapan had39 percent of the city's homicides from January to September of last year. There were 16 people murdered and another 26 shot in the corridor in those nine months but not a single homicide in the district since the initiative began four months ago.

The two men arrestedareimpact players recognized immediately by officers Jack Conway and Dean Bickerton as they conducted a drug investigationaround 3:15 a.m.

Disola was allegedly carrying a .357 Magnum loaded with hollow point bullets; Darby is accused of wielding a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun.``These men were creeping along the sidewalk, and if the officers had not spotted them, there is no doubt they would have been assassins,'' Murray said.

It was unclear who the two were targeting at the party, but police believe they had been involved in an earlier dispute at the 3Cs or the Caribbean Culture Center.

After the men were cuffed, Darby allegedly growled, ``When I get out, I'm going to kill you and your family,'' to one of the uniformed B-3 cops who responded to the scene.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=63850

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
JellyFish";p="53428 said:
Boy, gun control really seems to be working well in Massachusetts isn't it?
:roll: That last sentence is chilling. I hope the little puke doesn't get out for a good long time.

..... After the men were cuffed, Darby allegedly growled, ``When I get out, I'm going to kill you and your family,'' to one of the uniformed B-3 cops who responded to the scene.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=63850
This is the point where you would insert the "Stop resisting" wood shampoo sequence :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
They should use Korey Darby as a guinea pig with tasers. Specifically, to show results of numerous headshots from 50,000 volts of electricity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.