Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Customers Cite New Administration As Reason

The surge in gun sales sprawling across the country started in Connecticut a couple of weeks ago.

One store owner said people are buying guns now while they can.

Many customers said they're stocking up on guns because they think the new administration will move quickly to restrict sales.

They said Democrats now control all three branches of the government and they feel the Democrats don't want the average American to have the right to defend themselves with guns.
Records show that gun stores across the country are experiencing a large increase in sales. In Colorado, records indicate a one-day record was set Nov. 1 for the highest number of background checks in a 24-hour period.

Connecticut stores have seen a similar spike, store owners said. They said the increase is about 50 percent.

Some purchasing guns said President-elect Barack Obama said that in times of adversity, Americans cling to their guns and religion. Others said they have researched Obama's and Vice President-elect Joe Biden's record on gun control on the Internet and don't like what they see.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/17932841/detail.html

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I know I am stocking up.

BTW, magazine prices have jumped as well. Stock up now, as prices are only going to get higher!

·
Super Moderator
7,172 Posts
There's only so much stocking up of mags you can do in MA though...I did buy 10 PMAGS, glad I'm not in MA anymore. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts