Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hanbag embossed with handgun

The "Guardian Angel" bag is embossed with the outline of a handgun, so it looks like you're packing heat. The same designed has made a laptop bag with the outlines of groceries embossed into the sides, disguising the computer within as foodstuffs. The bags are sold to women in Rotterdam to assuage fears of muggings.

http://www.popgadget.net/2005/01/guardian-angel-bags.html

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmmm...it might cause a STUPID mugger to think twice...but it doesn't look real enough to me.

Then again, if the mugger WANTS a gun to add to his arsenal, he may grab the bag to try to get a gun! Works both ways!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
If the liberal idiots in Washington (and Beacon Hill) had their way this type of fake gun in bag trick is what all citizens would have to rely on for self defense.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What a bad idea!! And I just don't mean it in the LEO interaction way. If a mugger sees that he'll probably be more inclined to steal it. I doubt they would be fearful if they see a "threat" and know exactly where it is. They might even be more violent in the attack when they see it.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Dumbest thing ever.

The idea is NOT to let people know you are carrying. seeing someone carrying in in this condition, that just makes it MORE attractive for someone to mug them.

"Hey there's a gun in that bag, that lady ain't paying attention to anything"
Snatch the purse- woman resist, now the guy is thinking she's going for the gun, I better beat her to death or she's gonna shoot me.

DUMB DUMB DUMB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.