Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun control advocate and independent filmmaker Rejina Sincic has created what she calls a PSA aimed at "reducing gun violence in schools and communities."

The video depicts a teenage boy sneaking into his mother's room, taking a gun out of her dresser drawer (who knows if it's loaded or unloaded), putting it in his backpack and then taking it to school. After class, he waits for the other students to leave then puts the gun on the teacher's desk and says, "Can you take this away? I don't feel safe with a gun in my house."
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/220...m_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Guns

Certainly nothing could go wrong in that scenario, right?

Sheer libtard looney toon idiocy. In part two we learn that the kid was expelled and charged. His late mother was left without protection when a level 3 B&E'd the house and the teacher got hooked for unlawful possession.

·
Super Moderator
6,574 Posts
Maybe some dumb kid will accidentally hit the bang switch on a loaded gun, and this stupid idea can be put to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I'd charge the kid with ALL the attendant laws including the larceny, and the teacher. Shit, I'd hook them right out of the classroom.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Disgusting!
o_O

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
What a wonderfully diverse class!
I remember (not firsthand) a kid's TV host got fired after telling kids to take a buck from mom's purse and send it to him. HUGE scandal at the time, now this idiot pulls a stunt like THIS?!?!!?
Of course as soon as some kid DOES take the gun to school and has an accidental or worse intentional discharge-what then? I'll tell you; it will be "See I told you it was a problem" from the film maker.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Take this as a good sign. Those that are against gun ownership by law abiding citizens, are getting so desperate that they created this ridiculous video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Take this as a good sign. Those that are against gun ownership by law abiding citizens, are getting so desperate that they created this ridiculous video.
I love your "half-full" take on the video :) But I'm afraid it is a reflection of enormous ignorance ... what-planet-are-you-from kind of stupidity!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It was at something like 111 likes, 19000 dislikes before comments were deactivated.
Video itself was taken down! But those sad-sad puppy eyes will remain in our memory I'm afraid ... :rolleyes: ... The emasculating image of a boy Rejina Sincic had created is a new "low"

·
Premium Member
6,115 Posts
+1, Cowboy. I really have no problem with someone having liberal viewpoints- everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what makes my blood boil is the well-scripted, orchestrated efforts to make the liberal mindset the "correct" one, like this morning on Yahoo, when the headline was "White Missouri cop kills armed black 18 year old"- why the hell does it matter that he was black and 18? He was an armed man who pointed his gun at a cop? The mainstream media is just trying to stir shit by bringing up similarities to Michael Brown.
Or when my own family members share their views that "assault rifles" should be banned (and I respond that they have been for years in MA) or that Police Officers should "aim for the leg" during a lethal force encounter (and I respond by showing them any number of publicly-available firearms training manuals), their response is always that "well, I read something different on the internet", as if the anti-gun, anti-LE viewpoint is just automatically correct as long as someone, somewhere espoused it.
Or when I started unfriending some of my ex-FB friends who posted how they thought the feds should bring charges against Off. Wilson and why the riots in Boston were really a good thing, I found how most of my friends now are either people who are also on the job somewhere or Republicans. Yet, I would never try to silence the people who I disagree with or call them racists, bigots, nutjobs, or any of the other lovely terms the Party Of Tolerance has for us.
That sort of felt good to write. Rant off. Merry Christmas.
Well everyone knows if it's on the internet it must be the gospel truth. I don't care if people disagree with me as long as they can back up their argument with facts. A well thought out debate is healthy. If you can beat me using logic and facts, I'll graciously accept defeat. The problem is the old, "if you can't beat them with facts; then, beat them by lying, defaming or outright shutting down the discussion."

·
5,985 Posts
What a wonderfully diverse class!
I remember (not firsthand) a kid's TV host got fired after telling kids to take a buck from mom's purse and send it to him. HUGE scandal at the time, now this idiot pulls a stunt like THIS?!?!!?
Of course as soon as some kid DOES take the gun to school and has an accidental or worse intentional discharge-what then? I'll tell you; it will be "See I told you it was a problem" from the film maker.
That was Soupy Sales and he told the kids on New Year's morning to go into their parent's room and take the green prices of paper out of their purse or wallet and send it to him and in return he'd send them a post card from Puerto Rico.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts