Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to give Masscops a shout from FLETC. I am in my 4th week at the CBP academy (Customs). It is beyond hot down here, but we are catching a break with Tropical Storm Fay, which we missed most of.

I actually had a question about duty gear. Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping up the leather? I have a few scuffs from DT and was hoping I could clean it up/protect it. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

·
Subscribing Member
102 Posts
I gues it would depend on the type of leather. For the plain leather I think you could just use dye and polish, depending on how bad it is. I dont know about basket or clario - never had any.

·
Stirrer of the Pot
4,338 Posts
I used to use a product called 10-4, should be sold in any reputable police supply store. It was great at making worn leather gear look like new.

·
Always entertained
2,550 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to give Masscops a shout from FLETC. I am in my 4th week at the CBP academy (Customs). It is beyond hot down here, but we are catching a break with Tropical Storm Fay, which we missed most of.

I actually had a question about duty gear. Does anyone have any suggestions on keeping up the leather? I have a few scuffs from DT and was hoping I could clean it up/protect it. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
Hey, have you been to PAM's yet??

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tuna,

I have not been to Pam's yet. I need to get over there, I hear it is a good time! I did manage to get up to Savannah over the weekend. That is a good little town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts