Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
But some civil-rights experts and defense attorneys contend such requirements are too onerous and attach the stigma and inconvenience of electronic anklets and GPS transmitters to those who may never commit a crime again.
KEY WORD IS "MAY" Yea 50/50 chance, but I would rather better my odds with this whole tracking. There is NEVER going to be an end to it, but it can at least be somewhat prevented. Like Frapmpd said, put em away for a long, long, long time.

I would like to see what civil rights people and def attorneys would do if there wife, sister, mother, daughter, son or any female/ child they knew was attacked. Bet they would quit there job or at least stop defending it. Then they will be the first one on congress door demanding harsher penalties. Hipicrates (spelling).

However instead of a device that can go where they "convicted felon" can put it, I suggest them making a permant none removable braclet. They have medical id braclets, put a chip in it, seal to the ankle and make them cut there foot to get it off. With the technology we have these we must be able to produce something that would work. Just my opinion, dont mean to piss off or offend anyone. :sb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.