Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am driving to work today. and I see the cruiser pull out and get right behind me.
Blue lights, Wig Wags, Siren. So I was like what the h*ll does this person want from me I was going the speed limit. :oops:

I didn't think she wanted to pull me over so I drove about two or three more feet. Its not like I was driving and driving. It just took me a second that she wanted to pull me over.. So now she hits the Buzzer and gets a little closer. . I was pissed cuz I know I did NOTHING WRONG.
Again I was so mad I didn’t even get my license and registration.
I waited for her to come to the side of the car and explain herself.

I took one look at her and burst out laughing.
It was a girl I went to college with and she pulled me over because she knew me.

HA HA HA
What a great start to my day...........
So we said hello shot the sh*t for a while and she went on her way.

Too Funny ! ! !

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Blue lights, Wig Wags, Siren

I didn't think she wanted to pull me over so I just kept on driving
Yeah but that old lady haveing a heart attack sure would have like you to have pulled over.........not just keep driveing cause you did nothing wrong. :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue lights, Wig Wags, Siren

I didn't think she wanted to pull me over so I just kept on driving
Yeah but that old lady haveing a heart attack sure would have like you to have pulled over.........not just keep driveing cause you did nothing wrong. :roll:
Edited Post. It was literally a feet or two before I realized what was happening.....

I didn't think she wanted to pull me over so I drove about two or three more feet. Its not like I was driving and driving. It just took me a second that she wanted to pull me over.. So now she hits the Buzzer and gets a little closer.

G

·
I was going through Gardner one night late and I saw a cruiser from a side street turn and head toward me with lights flashing, so I pulled to the side, rolled down the window, looked, and no cruiser. It must have taken another street as I was pulling over. :lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was pulled over in New York one night... in a town that didn't look too friendly.. So I made a U turn in the street to try and get back to a Gas Station I passed. As I made the U turn, I was looking right at a cruiser..

Sure enough.. he lit me up... I drove for a couple feet... HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT... but I didn't want to stop on a curve.. but was respectful and found room in a breakdown lane. He approached me and asked what my problem was.

Explained my situation .. I wasn't from around here, had not a clue where I was .. it was 3am in the morning as well... and the town was pretty active for that time of night.. Asked why me if I knew I was stopped.. told him made an illegal U turn in hopes of getting the attention of a cruiser so I get get directions out..

Very nice, guy.. Had a chuckle over that and he let me go on my...

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got pulled over in NH a few months back by NHSP I was doing 45mph on a rural road and thought I must have been speeding but the trooper a little upset told me I did not have a front plate. I looked surprised as I did have my front plate installed. So I got out of my car and we both walked to the front and sure enough I did have a front plate. She looked a little confused and embarrassed then I told her the car in front of me had a temp tag and most likely no plate as temp tags are rear mount only. Then I showed her my id and she laughed about it as she was just finishing an overnight shift.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.