Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this evening, an 11 year old 300 pound gorilla escaped the Franklin Park Zoo and ran onto Seaver Street, supposedly terrorizing nearby residents. From what I am told by an officer on scene, it abruptly surrendered to police and exclaimed "Damn, it's too dangerous out here. Please bring me back to my nice safe cage before someone hurts me."
:L:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Hey Ed, did you hear that the gorilla chased the "chapter and sections guy" down the street? :L:

female p.o. was on the news... now that I can confirm!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I heard the "chapter and sections" guy was running and screaming over his shoulder "C.266 - S.120, you are trespassing, get back in your cage!!" You know, he is kind of an odd guy.

Then I heard they made friends and he invited the gorilla back to his North End house for some spaghetti & gravy. The gorilla then taught him some table manners! #-o

Got to love Franklin Park Zoo. The only place in America where the fence is to keep the animals from getting in!!! :L:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well you can imagine my surpise 8O when I came home and turned the News on to find my wife on Sweetster St. holding on to a telephone pole surround by spectators. :HS:

Dam I keep telling that bitch to stay home, I just cant seem to get through to her. :woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts