Good things that happened today | Page 14 | MassCops

Good things that happened today

Discussion in 'Just Shootin' The Breeze' started by CJIS, May 20, 2010.

1. Simon

Simon Guest

Yah. Then you could wear your BDUs out more often to get free meals instead of boyfriends............... ;)

2. cc3915

cc3915 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Washed 35 windows today.

3. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Congrats on the new job CC!!

[​IMG]

4. cc3915

I washed the insides you dummy.....and some of the outsides until it started raining. :smoke:

5. Simon

Simon Guest

Are you for hire????? I need alot of work done round these parts. I pay cash or cold beer. Free Jameson's included.

6. cc3915

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass. As you can see, I've had a busy time of it and am pretty much done.

[​IMG]

7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Put in a $45 alternator that solved at least 4 symptoms that was making my engine run "shitty", its now been upgraded to "bad". Put in some silver star headlights, and gave the car an oil change. The reason this is in the Good Things category: I did it all at work, while on the clock. Getting paid fix my car while at work, makes me feel like a........firefighter.

8. retired2000

retired2000 MassCops Member

9. Hush

Handing out halloween candy to kids in Lexington. 3 foot tall kid steps on my foot and rudely says "trick or treat." I farted directly into his face while his mouth was still open.

10. So was that the trick or the treat?

11. Hush

Well my straight 24 started slow, but we heard a call go out to deliver a patient from Boston to South Dennis, called dispatch with promises of sexual favors, and snagged the call for ourselves. Turned a normally busy Friday into one loooooooooong call, complete with a 2 hour nap and a stop for a nice sit down seafood lunch on the cape. Just rolled back to base in time to punch out and head home.:smug:

12. Dazy5

Dazy5 Filling Female Quota

I finally bought that leaf blower. I almost got the whole yard done in 6 hours!! Apparently 20 leaf bags were not enough. I still had fun playing with my new toy! (toy=leaf blower lol)

13. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

Wrote a 532.20 dollar check to my butcher, in return I got 685 lbs of home grown pork chops, ham steaks and ribs...

We will be eating pork for supper tonight.:wavespin:

14. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Not working 16 hours today for the first time this week.

15. Watching my 2 yr old try on his Mickey Mouse costume that I've been working on for daaaaays. It was a huge pain in the butt, but its worth it to see the giant grin on his face. :)

16. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I remember those days. Every year I would swear I would never make the constumes again. Come to think of it, I did a lot of swearing in the days leading up to Halloween.

17. Simon

Simon Guest

People still write CHECKS ?????? It's almost 2011 DEI8 !!!!!! Get with it.

18. retired2000

retired2000 MassCops Member

I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the string but will somebody explain to me what a check is.

19. DEI8

DEI8 Supporting Member

It is like an IOU but usually made of rubber.

20. We discovered this evening that our 17mo old dances a lot like Elaine Benes. This should be good for some entertainment... :)

21. uspresident1

uspresident1 MassCops Member

The Raiders won again WOOOOOOO....Just Win Baby.....

22. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

Got my hands on a new set of wheels today. Won't actually be able to get behind the wheel of the new wheels until Wednesday. It also means that I'll be earning again rather than sitting here passing comment. I'm just slightly, just slightly chomping at the bit you could say.

23. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

My internet is finaly back.

24. Election Day... Let's hope this becomes a good thing and not a daily peeve.