Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2103 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,537 Posts
I woke up this morning and still have all my limbs, a little of my mind and...

I forget, something about...

Hey, a shiny thing!

Oh, oh, my house hasn't been hit by a car! Seems that's all the rage these days, vehicles hitting structures! What'll those crazy kids come up with next?

·
Premium Member
6,206 Posts
I woke up this morning and still have all my limbs, a little of my mind and...

I forget, something about...

Hey, a shiny thing!

Oh, oh, my house hasn't been hit by a car! Seems that's all the rage these days, vehicles hitting structures! What'll those crazy kids come up with next?
A bunh of kids took out my neighbors garage a few months back. I have no idea how they did it since she lives half way down a straight road and there was a tree directly in their path that they somehow managed to avoid. Meanwhile I cringe everytime the woman across the street backs out of her driveway. The only thing that has stopped her from hitting our porch is a tree that's no longer there. Her husband a few years back parked his car in the neighbors porch. He wasn't drunk or anything "the transmission slipped". :rolleyes:

·
18,537 Posts
My beloved Dad occasionally asks about his car. I tell him that before my mother died, she felt HE should take it since his truck was a mess AND because he (DAD) would either crash into something or get lost and have no luck when asking directions from someone who speaks only French (Bienvenue au Quebec!).

·
18,537 Posts
My beloved Dad occasionally asks about his car. I tell him that before my mother died, she felt HE should take it since his truck was a mess AND because he (DAD) would either crash into something or get lost and have no luck when asking directions from someone who speaks only French (Bienvenue au Quebec!).
I meant my BROTHER should take the car, which he has. He's never saved so much on GAS money as he is now. Sorry for any confusion I may have felt.

Reactions: mpd61 and pahapoika

·
18,537 Posts
Nothing good happens for me.... well, other than seeing Kilvy a couple weeks ago...:)

And things befalling horrible people that make me fight off karma inducing gloating.
The joy was fully mutual. How sad that it was under those circumstances...which frankly applies to both events, though getting rid of the 'kids' is always in truth, a blessing!

Reactions: pahapoika and Sooty

·
18,537 Posts
Okay , fine.

I'm on the side of the grass. Scooters running good, have managed to stay out of trouble at work , roof over my head, food in the fridge, good health . . . . .

So will follow Viz's lead and cheer the f**k up ! :cool:
Whoa Cowboy, let's not go crazy here. Us old guys LOVE a curmudgeon. Never change who you really are!

No, I'm not gay for you. That's not a bad thing, it's just not MY thing. ;)

are we still on for next Thursday? I gotta make some arrangements.

Reactions: pahapoika and Sooty

·
18,537 Posts
Sat on my ass and did nothing today. Girls got me a weed wacker gizmo to play with.
Does is dry, cut and roll the weeds as well? You could have a gold mine in your hands!

2061 - 2080 of 2103 Posts