Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2111 Posts

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find the "Good things that happened today thread" so I posted a new one.

While it happened late yesterday The MassCops.com website is up and running.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Good things that happened today thread!

I too was outside for part of the day and will be outside all day Fri. and Sat. Hope it stays nice out and it will be a "Good Thing"

·
Subscribing Member
2,554 Posts

My fiance has her Deans dinner tonight for Vet school. Today is her last day of Veterinary school as well although she doesn't graduate until Sunday. I am sooo glad that it is over!

G

·

My fiance has her Deans dinner tonight for Vet school. Today is her last day of Veterinary school as well although she doesn't graduate until Sunday. I am sooo glad that it is over!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH, SPINMASS!!!! That's a wonderful accomplishment, for sure.

Me? I am in grad school, and today I received the grade for the class about which I cared the most. I got the "A" that I wanted, and now I can live with every other grade that I get over the next several years. That was the only A that really mattered. Phew.

**takes a long pull from a beer -- a root beet**

·
Registered
3,567 Posts

Stbbrn sat there with the kiddos tonight and I watched as the 11, 10 and 7 year old all sat and tried to feel baby Paige kicking!!! Was an amazing sight.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts

Enjoyed another beautiful day, did some yard work, mowed the lawn, and stepped in dog shit(my own dogs) - otherwise it was a damn good day....LOL - Of course stayed Sober..!

·
Banned
1,605 Posts

Spent the day with my wife on her day off and of course, today was exactly four months sober....life is not bad away from the bottle - NOT bad at all !

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

The day is still young, any minute now something good should happen. Until then, its off to work. I wish that I wasn't programed to be a responsible person and mooch off the system for a while. Can someone show me how?

1 - 20 of 2111 Posts