Good Show by Unmarked MSP | MassCops

Good Show by Unmarked MSP

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Lost, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

Maybe not in the right place, but it really made my week.

I was on 93 early this week and saw a blacked out Charger coming up behind me, all the goodies.
    As you all know, rule #1 of the road is yield the left lane to the Cruiser, always. Rule # 2 is all cars are cruisers, until proven otherwise. I move over and sure enough, there's the MSP plate. I was disappointed, as I thought I was going to get the chance to post some serious whacker footage.

Apparently, some teenagers didn't know the two rules of the road and came flying up the left lane, and right on the Charger's ass (should really have gotten a clear view of that MSP plate). The Trooper opened it up, teens followed still on his ass, so he moved over to let them go flying past.

Question is, did they realized they were f***** when they passed him, or were they oblivious til the car lit up like a christmas tree?

2. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

Oblivious! I've seen a Motor Trooper come up quick and pass me like I was standing still and some whacker following him. The Trooper jerked to the right lane and jerked back to light him up.

3. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

Hmmm... You weren't supposed to see my whacker lights...

4. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I love it when the unmarked cruisers light them up on some idiot. A couple of months ago, I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic on 128, about 2-3 car lengths from where the lane opens up to take the exit. But, I sat & waited. Then I see some jack ass come flying up the break down lane followed by a charger. I don't know who that trooper was, but he made my morning (and I'm sure quite a few others) when he lit them & pulled the schmuck over.

5. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

I'm willing to bet they were oblivious even then.

6. 1234hey

1234hey MassCops Member

We can always tell it's you with your cowboy hat laying on the rear deck lid.

7. TPD Lt.

TPD Lt. MassCops Member

I was driving home from work the other day. There was no traffic I was cruising in the left lane at about 85-90, sum guy in a Lexus comes flying up behind me and gets right on my ass, I tap the brakes and slow down to 75, so he comes flying by me in the middle lane as he drives by he yells at me and flips me the bird. Then he pulls back in the left lane and slams the brakes on. So I light him up. When I walk up to his window he apologizes multiple times right as im about to walk back to my cruisers he says "excuse me sir my brother is an officer Middleboro" I just said sorry I dont know him, went back to my cruiser and wrote him his citations. Cant believe this dickhead wanted a break. There should be a citation for being driving like an idiot in front of a cop.

8. GeepNutt

GeepNutt MassCops Member

Awesome, I just got all warm and tingly inside. :bounce:

9. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

You Don't need to be in a blacked out Charger to have people ride your ass. It happen to me at least a few times a week in a fully marked bluebird.

10. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

Yea- really shows which drivers have their heads furthest up their ass. My new favorite- running radar on a 2 lane road w/ "suicide" lane, car 1 hits brakes when they see cruiser. Car 2 goes flying past in the center lane.

There's really nothing better than being in the right place to get the "man, I wish a cop was here to see that shit" stop.

11. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Ditto. I can't even count how many times I've sneaked up on idiots in a fully-marked cruiser. The dopes speeding are usually the ones yakking or texting away on the cellphones anyways.

12. Roy Fehler

Roy Fehler MassCops Member

On the way to calls I've come up on people with the blue LED's blazing and they have no reaction until I turn on the siren. Lost in their own little worlds.

13. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

IM guessin that if youve ended your shift and are going home dreaming of that cold one in the fridge and HAVE to stop some asshole .....He/she or it is getting a v and maybe a tow:tounge_smile:

14. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

It really is amazing how many people are oblivious to unmarkeds.
    Kinda like a kid posting in AAC about being booted from a commuter rail parking lot...
    I may not have a bluebird, but with about 17 or 18 miles of highway in my town, it's amazing how many people drive around me like assholes then give the response "I didn't think you guys could pull me over on the highway."

Well, you thought wrong. You have 20 days...

15. DNorth

DNorth MassCops Member

Yeah, tell me about it! I worked in a small town and of course there were those neighborhoods in town where the Chief preferred we only use a siren as a last resort so we wouldn't disturb the local gentry....whose offspring were usually causing the problems to begin with.

16. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

Hahaha, yep. I went with another officer to pick up a cruiser from Marcotte's Ford in Holyoke (it was fixed under warranty). On the way up 91, some little jerkoff inserts his doucheride between my cruiser (lead) and the other guys cruiser (rear). It went on like this until we hit the city limits, then I pull to the right lane and the numbnuts passes me. We both stopped him and of course he was written up. He didn't think we could do anything to him either. I guess I shouldn't be amazed at the idiocy out there anymore.

17. Roy Fehler

Roy Fehler MassCops Member

I'm all about the siren. If I have to be awake, so does everyone else.

18. RJ145

RJ145 MassCops Member

I was coming out of the Ted Williams tunnel heading towards 1A one time and there was a girl in this tiny Honda up my ass from the mouth of the tunnel to the bend about a 1/4 mile away. Keep in mind I was in the right lane doing maybe 5 under, and there was a car in the left lane that was pacing me pretty much for whatever reason, I think he was in his own world. Anyway, she continues to ride my ass which only makes me continue to slow down, and we approach the bend where MSP loves to run radar and all I'm thinking to myself is "I hope there's someone sitting there". Sure enough, there is and the guy to my left suddenly wakes up and jams his brakes even though he was doing the limit. The bimbo behind me sees her chance and zips to the left and floors it, right into the line of site of the trooper. It made my day when I saw that car light up and the trooper step out and wave her over.

19. Tango

Tango Subscribing Member

This is a kid's PC I saw parked. Radios, front facing LEDs in the windshield as well at the back window.

20. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Is that a TBL sticker on the dash above the steering wheel too? New place for it, I suppose...

21. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

You should work in C Troop with the various town highway patrols.

Uh oh! I went there!!!

Should put this in the whacker thread.

22. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

Yea, I saw that too. I believe that would be the location that would allow it to be removed when stopped by the po-lice.

My favorite is what looks like a high school parking pass hanging from the mirror.

What color do you think the LED is- green? yellow? maybe he has the purple funeral director light?