Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best I can find for a new MA compliant is $549, anyone know anywhere thats offering a better price?

This is a "private" purchase, not on LE Letterhead....
Thanks everyone!

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
I just sold mine for $480. If you know anyone who goes to Braintree Rifle and Pistol club, have them check the bulletin boards. Maybe even check the want ads, thats how i sold mine.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey NMc thanks for the response.

I wanted to stick with new. This is my first firearm purchase, and wanted to "treat" myself....,
Once i start the collection, I'll "settle" for a used in good condition

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
You can save about $100-200 on factory refurbed .... they are damn near like new.

$549 is a VERY good price for a new Sig, even factory year end...that would be a very good price.

If that thing is coming with three mags, box, lock manual, night sights, rail I'd jump on it at that price.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, that looks like the Four Seasons price right now. I didn't save the email from them that hed the news on the first sig refurbs they have recieved. I think they were all 226's and were a little over $550. Not too bad as their price for a new 226 is $690.
What's the more common LE model, the 239 or 226?

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
226 or 229 or 239...we sell mostly 229 and 226...not so many 239's.
My dealer cost on the 229 is anywhere from $529-$679 depedning on the gun and time of year.
My used sigs are running about $349 $479...again depedning...

Used Sig 226 in any caliber, nitron finish, night sights, $349 in bulk, $429 in ones and twos. I can buy them once a year from sig for the lowest price or then ones and twos.

Dan H";p="54170 said:
Yeah, that looks like the Four Seasons price right now. I didn't save the email from them that hed the news on the first sig refurbs they have recieved. I think they were all 226's and were a little over $550. Not too bad as their price for a new 226 is $690.
What's the more common LE model, the 239 or 226?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I generally use my sig 239 .40 as a backup or off-duty weapon, but I am definitely a big fan of SigArms. You also may want to try a site like gunbroker.com, usually some good deals there. Then find a local independent FFL to get it shipped to, most around me charge $25.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for your input everyone
yes, it was a four-seasons price.
Im looking / leaning now more towards 229. I dont know, still dont have my papers from the state.

Unfortunatetly, no LE ID Here :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me either. I have a 226 but I want a 239 for concealed carry. BTW my respect to all you LE guys out there. EMT's are good guys too :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.