Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Re: Good housekeeping May13,1955 How to be a good wife

03. Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a life and one of your duties is to provide it.
Actually, I brought that up once while her best friend was over and she punched me right in the face.... :wl: :BE:

·
Registered
186 Posts

Show me a woman who will attempt even half of these things and you'll have a long and happy marriage. Women these days think of their man as a personal walking talking ATM cash machine.

Let the hate spew forth. It will not change my mind, but it will amuse me.

·
Registered
547 Posts

This isn't 1955 anymore. Women work just as much if not more than men. If you show me a man who would attempt to do ANYTHING off of that list, maybe the divorce rate in this country wouldn't be as high as it is now.

·
Registered
186 Posts

With a reply like that you are either a female or president of the local Elton John fan club.

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts

Women these days think of men as walking atm machines??? I'm sorry I thought most woman had jobs............That article is hanging up at The 50's Diner in Dedham, Sorry guys I just don't think women like that exist anymore.......... :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts

A women wants to be a good wife she can get in the kitchen and make me some pie god dammit and respect my authoritaaayyyy.

I will take a thin, italian catholic girl that knows how to run a home and please her man,from a good traditional italian family in Everett or somewhere else any day than one of these new modern type women................Imagine.....women wanting to be firefighters! :roll:

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts

Buddy, I have a feeling your gonna be single for a long time............ :roll:

·
Registered
186 Posts

Man held in wife's shooting
By Tom Farmer
Monday, October 4, 2004

A New Hampshire man is due in court today on assault charges after allegedly shooting his wife Saturday night in their Derry home.

Glen Gowey, 36, was charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault and reckless conduct after police responded to the couple's home on Island Pond Road.

Diane Gowey suffered a single gunshot wound to the upper torso, according to N.H. Assistant Attorney General David W. Ruoff.

``We're still investigating the circumstances of what happened,'' Ruoff said yesterday.

Police were sent to the Gowey home about 7 p.m. Saturday for a reported gunshot.

Diane Gowey was taken to an unidentified hospital where she was admitted to the intensive care unit. Ruoff said her wound is life-threatening.

Ruoff asked anyone who might have information about the shooting to call Derry police at 603-432-6111.

How did it happen? Maybe it was like this....

Man: Honey, I'm home!
Woman: That's nice dear...but ssshhhh I'm in the living room watching TV.
Man: What's for dinner? I'm hungry!
Woman: I didn't have time to make dinner. There was a romance channel double feature on TV and then I fell asleep on the couch because you know chocolate makes me sleepy.
Man: What no dinner! Plus you have been eating candy all day while sitting on the couch!
Woman: Well I was hungry and I love candy!
Man: But the Doctor told you that you have to lose weigh I mean you are 5'3 and 225 pounds. Christ when I married you, you weighed 115 pounds.
Woman: Let's not argue…matter of fact I'm hungry let's go out to dinner and by the way I need more money I want to buy some new spandex pants.
Man: But, I have already given you $300 in the past two days what did you do with it?
Woman: Well, The Sweet Shoppe was having a buy 3 get 1 free sale so I bought several dozen boxes of candy…
Man: What! That's it…bang bang!!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts

interesting way of putting it Mark.... Did you have any struggles on the psyche exam? :shock:

But then again.. just work a few more details... double dip, triple dip or even quadruple dip..

·
Registered
4,172 Posts

The modern return of the 50s: If your wife wants to stay at home and raise kids, that's fine. But don't take her word for it: give her the test.

Drive her down to the Registry. When she asks "...why are we at the RMV?", tell her it's so she can turn her license in to the registrar...after all, now that she is going to be a 'stay at home mom', she'll have no need of a license, cause, she'll be staying-at-home!

When she finds out she won't be driving the 'mommy-van' around and taking the kids to McDonald's for lunch because she's 'too tired' to make lunch, I'll wager that will be the end of all the stay-at-home talk. June Clever didn't have a car and she did just fine. :wink:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts

MarkBoston @ 03 Oct 2004 16:08 said:
Show me a woman who will attempt even half of these things and you'll have a long and happy marriage. Women these days think of their man as a personal walking talking ATM cash machine.
KAAAAA-CHING! Next time spit that money out a little faster. No, I don't need a receipt... I don't like leaving a paper trail behind.

Keep makin' with the dough and you'll have a long and happy... whatever you want to call it!

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts

Top 10 Complaints About Men
They are whiny
They are big babies
They don't take responsibility for their actions
They think they know everything
They refuse to ask for directions
They hog the remote control
They spit
They smell
They always talk about their bodily functions
They scratch private itches in public places

This is from a 2004 article.......

·
Registered
193 Posts

Shit I'll work 80 hours a week and be the walking talking ATM for a woman like that!! :D [-o< :inlove:

·
Registered
186 Posts

Top 10 complaints about the majority of women in America.

1. See You Next Tuesday Sweety
2. See Number 1
3. See Number 1
4. See Number 1
5. See Number 1
6. See Number 1
7. See Number 1
8. See Number 1
9. See Number 1
10. See Number 1

Extra complaints...Men don't care if your sister has a inground pool and we don't...men don't care if your last boyfriend owns his own company...men don't care that you saved $200.00 by buying some crap on sale...you still spend $600.00...matter of fact the only thing we care about you don't want to do because you're mad at us now...and then you wonder why you're being replaced...and you'll find out when you catch us...if you ever do!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.