Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well everyone tomorrow i go under the knife to get my back fixed and should be back in MA beginning of next week. So stay safe everyone!

To every1 coming down here to test for the VA Beach PD good luck, If you do a ride along-which all u gotta do is go to any precinct and fill out the form-try to do the ride along w/ precinct 2 they are the beach front and action should be picking up. PM if you guys/gals got any questions about the area. Check ya later all!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
The words Luck & Surgery really should not be used in the same sentence not even in the same paragraph. :shock:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gil";p="61984 said:
The words Luck & Surgery really should not be used in the same sentence not even in the same paragraph. :shock:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Usually true, unless this is your doctor.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I know I'm a day late and a dollar short...you're probably prepping right now...but get well soon. Make sure you tell us how it went. Talk to you later.

·
Subscribing Member
292 Posts
You'll be fine brother! Take it from me...I've been 'under the knife' several times...a few times when my face was bashed in by a football helmet... :D...and again when my appendix burst! Actually it isn't that bad, you get cable shows and all sorts of stuff...the jello is good.
Nontheless, good luck (althought at this point you're probably out)!!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hey, glad you're feeling better....well, you're going to feel real good while you have the drugs! :) Take it easy down there Jake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.