Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I am sitting in an airport in frankfurt germany and waiting to board a plane to go to Portmouth Hospital in Virginia. It kinda sux i had to leave my unit, it also doesn't look like I am going back either, so i guess the wars over 4 me! but i am glad I am going home and hopefully i will get to see my family while i am here! just wanted to say hi to all, and the next time I am on we will be in the same time zone! hell yeah!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well USMC i will be in the uxbridge,,mendon area for 30 days after i get surgery!

Hey kate the doc didn't wise up, he left and a new, smarter doc. I got medevaced on a litter from Iraq to germany and I also got damn drugs. I went from nothing to percocets, flexaril, & napersyn. I even got a shot of demerol for the C17 flight outta iraq.

It also looks like I am getting surgery convelscent leave and then shipped backed to the warzone.which is fine for me. however i was hoping I to get cut and sent to security in newport ri and get a reserve PO job or rolunteer or something that would jump start me so it might be easier when i get out. but finacially it would be better for my family and my academy fund (thanks for the advice on that southside)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hey, as long as you're getting better! You got more drugs in you now then a damn pharmacy! But you deserve it. Your family going to be able to visit you for the surgery etc?

Take care.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.