Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time is near... Get ready for an ole fashioned ass whipping Tennessee!!!! For any of the former football players out there, you know how much it hurts to get hit in the cold!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOH I hope they win. I can't remember any time in my life that one of the BOSTON teams has been ranked ABOVE another team in the play offs. This scares me.

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Titans can take their whining asses home... Its over!!!!

AFC Championship at Gillette, who's got the tickets!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: =D> :pirate:

·
Registered
157 Posts
pats

Adam pulled the Pats out of another close one! Is it me, or did anyone else think that Tenn was acting like a bunch of sore loosers toward the last couple of minutes of the game?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Definitely! Not only were they acting like sore losers, but they were WASTING THE CLOCK!!! Wow. What a game. It got pretty ugly there, but thank God for Adam. That field goal was pretty tight there. Did anyone watch Carolina/Rams? That game was intense too!

GO PATS!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Speaking of sore losers, check out the denial with this clown!

Titans guard Zach Piller was not impressed, even after the Patriots had beaten the Titans for a second time this season. "Everyone was talking about their defense," Piller said. "I thought it sucked. It'd be a shock to me if they were holding the trophy at the end of all of this. . . . I will not leave this stadium thinking we got beat by a better team. I think that that team is not a very good team and it sickens me that we lost to them. It just wasn't our day."
Jeez... get a grip and go schedule your tee times, pal. :roll:

-Mike

·
Registered
157 Posts
pats

michaelbos said:
We now face the Colts, we need to get more points on the board with them.
I agree 100%, Mike. I would rather have seen the Patriots face Kansas City rather than the Colts next week, but oh well. Look at it this way, at least they have to come to us, even though we did beat them in their house last time (narrowly), I'm glad the Pats don't have to fight that fanatical stadium again.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The Patriots will be the Colts. I am evening predicting a SuperBowl win rom them. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :t: :t:

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
WOW ! How about a big hand for all the great New England fans who froze their ass off Saturday night. =D>

Patriots 23
Colts 10

:D

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just remember the Patriots have beaten the Colts the last 11 out of 13 times they have played...If the Pats play with disclipine and jam the Colts receivers itll force Peyton to think a little more carefully about play action.... :twisted: :ninja: :pirate:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was there on saturday and man was it cold. Beers would freeze when u start drinking them and if you bought food, after ur half done with it, its cold.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
mopar6972 said:
Just remember the Patriots have beaten the Colts the last 11 out of 13 times they have played...:
Can you say Jinx!?
Seems every time someone quotes stats like this, the law of averages catches up. Remember ealier in the season when Adam dinked one off the post after the announcer said something about how he hadn't missed an indoor goal or something like that
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mpd61 said:
mopar6972 said:
Just remember the Patriots have beaten the Colts the last 11 out of 13 times they have played...:
Can you say Jinx!?
Seems every time someone quotes stats like this, the law of averages catches up. Remember ealier in the season when Adam dinked one off the post after the announcer said something about how he hadn't missed an indoor goal or something like that
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock:
Oh ye of little faith..... :roll:

·
Seekonk Detective
41 Posts
PJM#15 said:
The Patriots will be the Colts. I am evening predicting a SuperBowl win rom them. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :t: :t:
What the hell did you say?????????

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think he said, "The Pats will beat the Colts, I am even predicting a Superbowl win from them"

Maybe he was drunk.... :roll:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.