Glock 27 4th Generation | MassCops

Glock 27 4th Generation

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by thatsright, Jun 25, 2020.

1. thatsright

thatsright MassCops Member

Glock 27, 4th generation, comes with two 9 round magazines; both mags have extenders. I'm including two leather holsters. One being an appendix style holster while the other is a hip (right) holster. Face to face transactions only. Asking $550 or best offer. Contact me via PM.

*Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. R2D2

R2D2 MassCops Member

You realize this is a police forum? A new gen 4 Glock 27 “blue label” is $409 right now with 3 mags. That is in my area but I recently moved 1,200 miles and the blue label prices are the same. Even full retail new they aren’t $550 for a gen4. You being in MA post on ARMSLIST you’ll get $800 for it.

Tuna, 02136colonel and JR90 like this.
  3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Thatsright,
    I might suggest you post on over at the cop-friendly site for a local state sale;
    Firearm Classifieds

it's $21 a year, and you'll probably get about what you're asking for it with the accessories.