Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with selling/buying Glocks here in MA? I am a full-time police officer here in MA. I own a Glock 27 3rd Gen, bought brand new in 2010. I am now interested in selling it, probably as a private sale. Can I sell to anyone who is licensed? Being a post 1998/9 Glock, can the sale only be to another police officer?
I am a bit unclear about whom I can/can not sell this to and would appreciate your guidance.

G

·
Face-to-face sales are NOT regulated by the AG regulations or EOPS list; they ONLY apply to DEALER transfers.

As long as the buyer has a Class A LTC, they can own it and you can transfer it to them.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,771 Posts
You're a private citizen right? You can sell it to any other Bona Fide LTC Carrying boy or girl in this Commonwealth. See the "lists" only apply to dealer sales. If the weapon is privately held in this state, well, it's here as your property and you can sell it to anybody who holds a legit LTC. The only area that still can bite some people is the "high capacity" magazine issue. (which doesn't apply in this case)

Reactions: LawMan3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.