Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before the nutjobs change all the laws after January... I want to pick up a Glock 23 for home.

Anyone got any dealers they like to deal with...
and what pricerange am I looking at?

G

·
No ands, ifs, or buts..........

Call Carl @ Four Seasons 781-932-3133 www.fsguns.com

or

Walter @ Law Enforcement Equipment 781-894-2879

Carl sold me a MINT G27 years ago for a GREAT deal and I have bought from and sent many people to Walter as well. Good Luck. Price both places.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
If you know a Glock armorer in your department, they allow all armorers pricing well below what you see in the dealers showcase.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,803 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Don't know if you're still looking, but I have a Glock 23 (2nd gen.) I'm looking to get rid of to make room for new 27. I have 3 mags for it and the box it came in. If you're interested PM me.

G

·
Any law enforcement officer considering a Glock (or nearly any other handgun) purchase needs to contact Interstate Arms;

http://www.interstatearms.com/lawhome.aspx

They have incredible pricing for law enforcement, probably not much above dealer cost. You just need to show your department ID, which they then verify by phone; I got my Glock 26 for less than $400, and while it was several years ago, they still have great prices that no retail dealer can beat.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Any law enforcement officer considering a Glock (or nearly any other handgun) purchase needs to contact Interstate Arms;

http://www.interstatearms.com/lawhome.aspx

They have incredible pricing for law enforcement, probably not much above dealer cost. You just need to show your department ID, which they then verify by phone; I got my Glock 26 for less than $400, and while it was several years ago, they still have great prices that no retail dealer can beat.
I totally agree with Delta, if you are a LEO go with Interstate Arms; they have the lowest price on brand new Glocks I have seen anywhere with the LE discount. Very friendly people and fast ordering. You just fill out the individual officer sales form on their page and fax it with a copy of your ID and you're good to go.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
I am trying to sell my glock 23 generation 1, 3 ten round mag, 3 thirteen round mags. $500.00. South Shore Tactical in Hanover 617-851-1418, ask for Bill.
I went through Bill for an FFL transfer. Awesome guy; great to deal with, and takes care of those on the job. Also very convienent for anyone on the South Shore. I highly recommend him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts