Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell a generation 1 Glock 23. 3 ten round mags and 3 thirteen round mags. It was never a duty gun, just an around the house one. I am an armorer, and keep my guns spotless. $500.00

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
That seems a little rich....Don't think you'll get that.....Though with Obama soon to take over, you just might get that....

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,749 Posts
That seems a little rich....Don't think you'll get that.....Though with Obama soon to take over, you just might get that....
Oh don't you fret....

As a first Gen, with a total of six mags (three high cap) he'll get $500 for it. Maybe not today or even this week, but he'll get $500
;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WTS Glock 23 1st generation........This is still available, south eastern MA, I would consider coming down from $500 cash/cashier check. 3-13 round mags, and 3-10 round mags. Make an offer.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
8. Remember that under Massachusetts Gun Laws, private citizens can only sell a maximum of 4 guns/calendar year in face-to-face (private) transactions. There is NO limit if you sell thru an FFL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.