Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone work or have worked at Lasell college whats the deal over there any good or a nightmare?!?!? I heard that they report everyday to the head of building and grounds ?? no chief ?? help me out just wanted to know what is up over there ?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey Brian D, why don't you just ask the interview panel if you are choosen to meet with them. I'm sure they will be itching to give you "all the dirt you want".

In the future you should perhaps ask questions about a perspective employer in a more constructive fashion.

Remember Masscops is a public forum, and it is very easy to find out who's who.
If you do your homework you might realize that brass read this board also.

Yours Truly
A concerned Sergeant

·
1,952 Posts
MiamiVice @ Sun 08 Aug said:
Hey Brian D, why don't you just ask the interview panel if you are choosen to meet with them. I'm sure they will be itching to give you "all the dirt you want".

In the future you should perhaps ask questions about a perspective employer in a more constructive fashion.

Remember Masscops is a public forum, and it is very easy to find out who's who.
If you do your homework you might realize that brass read this board also.

Yours Truly
A concerned Sergeant
That's funny if the underlying message is true and hilarious if it's not

·
Registered
372 Posts
Of the college departments in the area, Lasell is one of the better places to work. From what I understand, they can carry .40's, are deputy sherriffs, work road details in Newton. Not too bad, but the $$ is a bit less.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Reno911,
most of what you wrote is true. Lasell can carry .40's, they are Middlesex Deputy Sheriffs, and they can do details in the city of Newton. However, I must strongly disagree that Lasell is one of the better places to work in that area. Bentley College runs a pretty tight ship and is treated well by the Institution. Wellesley College has an excellent contract and working relationship with other agencies. There is another school down Commonwealth Ave. called BC. They have everything you mentioned plus they make very good money. It may be my opinion, but I did spend 3 years at Lasell and do know what really goes on there.

DD-151

·
Registered
372 Posts
dd151 @ Wed 18 Aug said:
Reno911,
most of what you wrote is true. Lasell can carry .40's, they are Middlesex Deputy Sheriffs, and they can do details in the city of Newton. However, I must strongly disagree that Lasell is one of the better places to work in that area. Bentley College runs a pretty tight ship and is treated well by the Institution. Wellesley College has an excellent contract and working relationship with other agencies. There is another school down Commonwealth Ave. called BC. They have everything you mentioned plus they make very good money. It may be my opinion, but I did spend 3 years at Lasell and do know what really goes on there.

DD-151
Thanks Dave :85565:

·
Registered
533 Posts
DD, you know you miss it, epsecially the Cushing Girls :D . Guns, Details, Blue lights, who cares. There is so much talent at Lasell, and at least 14 of them who like cops :hump:

Anyone who is thinking of going to the LCPD, feel free to send a PM, as of next week the Sarge will be retired and happy to answer your questions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ShakeEmDown,
maybe someone should check out the "FRIDGE" and see if it is inside. It is my opinion that between the "wonder twins" that cake would be long gone.

DD

·
Registered
30 Posts
MiamiVice,
I would have to say any way out of there is a beautiful thing. By the way, do you where pink polo shirts with your collar turned up?

Double D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Miami Vice-

I heard through the grapevine that you took a lateral transfer from Lasell College Police, to MassArt. Is this true? Did they offer you a chain mail vest? Is that why you deserted the LCPD?!?!? If so, why would you do such a thing? Is Lasell that bad? Please you have to let us know!! Don't leave us all hanging.

"Nothin like old war buddies"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.