Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[web:19798dc315]http://www.fresnobee.com/home/v-printerfriendly/story/9283665p-10187969c.html[/web:19798dc315]

Boy this is wrong and sad on so many levels.

·
Subscribing Member
284 Posts
This is why I lock my guns up in a gun locker and keep the key with me. There's no way my 3 yearold is getting a hold of it!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guns are going to b so secure it will rival most nuclear missile silos!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Amen guys...
I'm an avid R&G Club shooter. I keep my regular guns MasterLock® cylinder \ slide locked and those I use infrequently in my safe. We arm our ADT system every night and with our 2 dogs (German Shepherd and Yellow Lab) as our first line of defense, between the 2; I keep my kids safe & should have the requisite time to dial 911, unlock and load...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Rule #1: Train your crumb-snatchers not to touch any firearm, ever!

My grandfather kept his pump shotgun in the corner of the dining room...unloaded. The first rule I was taught was that "that is grandpa's gun and you never touch it...". Period.
I was about three or four at the time. My grandparents raised five kids under this rule (and my great grandfather stored his double-barrel similarly) and 11 grandchildren as well! There were no deaths in our family due to firearm accidents...and, yes, we all hunt (male and female).

Rule #2: insist that your children's school present the "Eddie the Eagle" gun safety course.

Rule #3: For those of you who are too dense: unload the firearm and secure it where youngsters can't get at it.

Rule #4: goto rule #1: Klebold defeated the security precautions of his kinsmen. Respect for tools (firearms, hammers, saws, etc.) begins at home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.