Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my conditional offer of employment in the mail. I completed the interview, and background process. I was asked to report in Avon on monday for the PAT, drug, and Psych screening. I'll keep you posted on the process.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Congrats!

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Proud Am! How are you buddy?
Long time so see. I'm glad your back in 1 (very large) piece... :)
Welcome home and good luck!!
What's up Kozmo! I'm not doing too bad. I got into Recruiting following this last deployment. I can now confirm unequivocally that recruiting is the TOUGHEST job in the military.

I'll probably do it for a little while longer until I hopefully get hired by the DOC. Then it's back to being an M-Day soldier. I completed the PAT, physical, drug, and Psych test today. It's looking pretty good.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
I just received my conditional offer of employment in the mail. I completed the interview, and background process. I was asked to report in Avon on monday for the PAT, drug, and Psych screening. I'll keep you posted on the process.
Avon? Just curious, where in Avon do they conduct the PAT, drug, and psych? Avon would have been a lot closer to me back when I had to do the PAT at Dover-Sherborn High School. Psych was in Worcester.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts