Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barely used (less than 800 rounds) Generation 3 Glock 27 in near mint condition. The only issue with this gun is that the front sight fell off, and I never got around to replacing it. Beautiful gun, I just need the cash. I am looking for $625.
Comes with 3 9 round mags

CLASS A LTC
LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY

PM me for more info

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why would anyone with a law enforcement ID pay $625 for a Glock 27 with a missing sight when the can get a brand new one from interstatearms.com for $393.50 w/ two mags included. WHY???????

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sigs are just expensive Glocks anyways, except not as good.

with the sight broken, I'll gladly take it off your hands for 250

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have owned both the Sig and Glock, and to me both are reliable and time tested weapons. If I had to choose a complaint about the Sig, the only one would be the double action attribute on the 1st round down range that will in most cases show a differant accuracy point on paper. When I was 1st introduced to the Glock in 1989, the issued weapon for my job (at the time 9mm) the thought was that the only reason for it was the idiot proof factor. Now here we are 2008 the weapon is still a glock al biet a 40 cal and in my opinion the Glock has proven itself to be more then just idiot proof but a reliable weapon. Call me crazy but I carry the Glock 45 as my off duty weapon. My reason to carry the same weapon in a higher caliber? The you will do what you have been trained in a combat/life threatening situation is something I believe in to the point that if not for the fact that I like the higher caliber, I would just carry my duty weapon all the time.

I do agree with the poster about price though, Law Enforcement gets a very reasonable discount at a dealer for a Glock.

/salute

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
NPD,

I just bought a new Glock 27 for far less than that. You may want to re-consider your price if you want to find a buyer =)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts