Gang Related Website | MassCops

Gang Related Website

Discussion in 'Patrol' started by kttref, Jun 6, 2008.

1. kttref

kttref New Member

Hey everyone -

Not sure how frequently, if ever you guys deal with gangs...but sometimes it's useful just to see how the other half lives.

http://thehoodup.com/

I recommend only looking at it from work...a few of them aren't as stupid as they seem and attempt to trace back IP's.

Take care,
    Kate

2. misconceived

misconceived is Goin down the bah

mi izzeyes b hurtin frum reed1n dat shi-ite. :p

3. kttref

kttref New Member

Yeah...it can give you a serious headache...but if you take it in small doses it's not too bad. Good info regardless.

4. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

I was reading the Massacusetts thread. Is there a secret decoder ring I need to read it or just a lack of education?

5. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

You can also look it up through an Internet proxy site such as HIDE MY ASS: http://www.hidemyass.com/ .

6. Big.G

Big.G In Tactical Mode....

Some of them even have their myspaces listed.

7. kttref

kttref New Member

And they are all about bragging...some of their myspaces have pictures of them with drugs/guns...gotta love it.

Sorry if it gave anyone a headache. Not much I can do about that. BuT MaYbE iF i StArT tYpInG lIkE tHiS i CaN bE cOoL tOo....Shit that was hard to type! Damn gangbangers...

8. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

What's the over/under for the percentage of people on that board being suburban white kid posers?

9. 5-0

5-0 Guest

70%

edit: sht bytch, i tell u mnd ur shit in da boat, and if dey test u hold ur own klaka.

10. kttref

kttref New Member

I didn't say that to scare anyone...there was a thread awhile back on there (probably about 6 months) saying they were gonna trace back and harass any cop that comes on the site. Whether they actually do or not, I have no idea...just wanted everyone to be safe.

11. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I think a tinted-out Escalade with 25" spinner rims would probably be easy to spot where you are. :cool:

12. redsox03

redsox03 MassCops Member