Gang Bangers in the US Military Forces | MassCops

Gang Bangers in the US Military Forces

Discussion in 'Military News' started by kwflatbed, Apr 23, 2007.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

From Ret. Oregon Trooper

Passing along some chilling video............I'm sure there are many out there on patrol who have no idea. This is some serious stuff not to be taken lightly..............Stay Safe out there and Stay Alert ............

Seal

This is not good. Our LEO community should be aware of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM

2. Mongo

Mongo New Member

ARMAGEDDON

Hopefully they I.D. their rival gangs while they are in country and they kill eachother before they come back.

3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

pretty screwed up

4. BB-59

BB-59 New Member

The past four years at the New Bedford Academy firearms inservice we have been warning officers about the dangers of gangs.

One of the reasons that we have always worked hard at the program is that the instructors who put the extra time in know how important it is to do more than 50 round static courses.

Videos like this recharge my commitment to train and assist officers who attend these classes.:bat:

5. kttref

kttref New Member

Great video. It's been a problem for years. Wherever you go there are gangs...but it's a matter of it coming out at all...Regardless, good video.

6. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Very informative. But here is a question. In crap hole areas of say LA, why don't the police carry (all the time on their person) M-4s or MP-5s as police officers do in other countries?

Maybe its just to militaristic.

7. BB-59

BB-59 New Member

Actually you hit the nail sqarely on the head with that. Plus it cost money to train and equip. Better the money be put in welfare and encounter group programs.