Gang Affiliation | MassCops

Gang Affiliation

Discussion in 'Court Procedure' started by linkinhawk77, Dec 21, 2017.

1. linkinhawk77

linkinhawk77 MassCops Member

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone might know more about the tattoos in this pic. I know its a Jewish Star. Something to do with Folk Nation a gang affiliation.

Trying to find out a bit more about this kid. Has done time and is young. My x is currently with this kid. We have a child together in which I have full custody. Shes trying to get some form of visitation and this kid looks like he is no good. Constant gang signs etc. X has gone fully off the reservation with this one. Clearly did not do my homework on this woman.

He was living in Boston. A bit unnerving. Much more to the story. But any light shed on the gang possibilities and what I might be dealing with would be cool.
    Just worried for my kid and trying to do what I can homework wise.

Attached Files:

2. k12kop

k12kop MassCops Member

He looks like a real winner.

zm88 and linkinhawk77 like this.
  3. linkinhawk77

Yeah, it has her family baffled. Knocked up by him too. Just working over time to keep my little one safe. Does great in school and has a stable life. Mom is like a pimple that keeps re-appearing.

4. Oakum yokum

Oakum yokum MassCops Member

MSP. Has a gang unit, that has some online info. Google star if David tattoos Massachusetts. Not much info. Maybe the local gang units may be able to help.

5. linkinhawk77

I appreciate it. Thank you. Tough airing the dirty laundry. I have a contact or two I can hit up. Just know everyone is busy. Thank every one for their service.

6. JD02124

JD02124 Supporting Member

Gangsters Deciples.

7. linkinhawk77

JD thank you.

8. USM C-2

USM C-2 MassCops Member

Yeah, GD for sure with the 6-pointed star.

Question - inside the star looks like a "6" but it's upside down. I'm guessing when his hands hang down at his sides it reads as a 6, right?

No big deal, just another piece of the GD art theme.

9. linkinhawk77

Usm c-3. Thank you for your time. The upside down 6 was my guess as well for the six points of the star.

Hoping I can do some more digging with the info. Not neccesarily a direct issue with him other than what that lifestyle brings with it.

USM C-2 likes this.
  10. MD4130

MD4130 MassCops Member

From what I found I think the 6 in the Star of David is Crips, not GD. Either way, no bueno.

11. doc1126

doc1126 MassCops Member

Def. GD
    Six pointed star
    "6" (on the RIGHT hand)

got a lot of these goobers inside

....looks like a real beaut. !!! GL

12. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

That sucks, but if it's any consolation most of these losers go right back to prison pretty quickly.