Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone might know more about the tattoos in this pic. I know its a Jewish Star. Something to do with Folk Nation a gang affiliation.

Trying to find out a bit more about this kid. Has done time and is young. My x is currently with this kid. We have a child together in which I have full custody. Shes trying to get some form of visitation and this kid looks like he is no good. Constant gang signs etc. X has gone fully off the reservation with this one. Clearly did not do my homework on this woman.

He was living in Boston. A bit unnerving. Much more to the story. But any light shed on the gang possibilities and what I might be dealing with would be cool.
Just worried for my kid and trying to do what I can homework wise.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it has her family baffled. Knocked up by him too. Just working over time to keep my little one safe. Does great in school and has a stable life. Mom is like a pimple that keeps re-appearing.

·
Registered
337 Posts
MSP. Has a gang unit, that has some online info. Google star if David tattoos Massachusetts. Not much info. Maybe the local gang units may be able to help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate it. Thank you. Tough airing the dirty laundry. I have a contact or two I can hit up. Just know everyone is busy. Thank every one for their service.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yeah, GD for sure with the 6-pointed star.

Question - inside the star looks like a "6" but it's upside down. I'm guessing when his hands hang down at his sides it reads as a 6, right?

No big deal, just another piece of the GD art theme.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usm c-3. Thank you for your time. The upside down 6 was my guess as well for the six points of the star.

Hoping I can do some more digging with the info. Not neccesarily a direct issue with him other than what that lifestyle brings with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts